Wilson Chandler(Denver Nuggets) jersey mistake

roxfan00

This image was taken from tonight's game-his name is misspelled.

scaled.png

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Just curious, does anyone know how many jerseys each player wears per season? I know Gilbert Arenas used to throw his jersey in the crowd after the game a lot, so obviously he would get a new jersey after every game he did that. But I remember Brendan Haywood had an extremely :censored:ed up and stretched out collar on his road jersey one season that seemed to always be there, so I would assume he was re-wearing his jersey.

Or do they all just wear new jersey each game? Doesn't that seem kind of pointless?

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

I wish Nike would get the NBA contract. adidas leaves a lot to be desired.

And you know for sure that this is adidas' fault?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Just curious, does anyone know how many jerseys each player wears per season? I know Gilbert Arenas used to throw his jersey in the crowd after the game a lot, so obviously he would get a new jersey after every game he did that. But I remember Brendan Haywood had an extremely :censored:ed up and stretched out collar on his road jersey one season that seemed to always be there, so I would assume he was re-wearing his jersey.

Or do they all just wear new jersey each game? Doesn't that seem kind of pointless?

I too also want to know this.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

I too also want to know this.

Third.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

I was at that game!

But I didn't notice it.

Since you were at the game, I'm assuming your a Hornets fan and you watch games? Was last night the first in a while they wore the white jerseys?

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

I watched the game and Chandler switched uniforms at halftime and got a jersey with the correct spelling.

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Archived