NBA Redesign"s by Abby

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl

this is the prototype of my Rocket"s redesign take two. done one a blank template (maybe a little too big template but we will deal with that for now) c&c welcome. still working on logos and everything is in the prototype stage now. so dont think this is the final product. im sharing this protoype to assess where im going with this. and for maybe a lol or two at my horrible design skills. lol

8w0i.png

wrb141.jpgnbahoopscardszxzx01.png

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

Im Abby.. nice to meet you

Go Os. Capitals. Mets. Ravens. Rangers. Knicks. Butler Bulldogs. Maryland. Kevin Harvick.

I hate the YANKEESS

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Use the paint bucket tool to fill in the panels and trim, instead of running the paintbrush around the arm holes. Working digitally, the process is the same whether you're working in MS Paint, Inkscape or Adobe Illustrator: You want to create your uniform with outlines first (using the line and curve tools, as well as the pencil and eraser tool for cleaning up), then you want to fill in the shapes you made (the side panels, arm and neck trim, etc.) with the paint bucket, and finally add your uniform lettering. Someone more familiar with it should be able to point you in the direction of a simple template that's created especially for MS Paint. Another way to make your work look a bit smoother when working in MS Paint is to create it very large (like you did with your last one), then scale it down using a program like IrfanView (which is a free download, and shouldn't crash your computer).

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Use the paint bucket tool to fill in the panels and trim, instead of running the paintbrush around the arm holes. Working digitally, the process is the same whether you're working in MS Paint, Inkscape or Adobe Illustrator: You want to create your uniform with outlines first (using the line and curve tools, as well as the pencil and eraser tool for cleaning up), then you want to fill in the shapes you made (the side panels, arm and neck trim, etc.) with the paint bucket, and finally add your uniform lettering. Someone more familiar with it should be able to point you in the direction of a simple template that's created especially for MS Paint. Another way to make your work look a bit smoother when working in MS Paint is to create it very large (like you did with your last one), then scale it down using a program like IrfanView (which is a free download, and shouldn't crash your computer).

I tried downloading irfanview earlier. and it crashed my computer. but good points on the rest gonna do it again with those suggestions.. and hopefully. make a decent logo eventually

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

Go Os. Capitals. Mets. Ravens. Rangers. Knicks. Butler Bulldogs. Maryland. Kevin Harvick.

I hate the YANKEESS

hey guys. I cant find a template that is just right. all the templates I find are good. but the scripts and numbers im trying to use look pitful small on them. and I have to stretch them. and its just painful to look at. infraview crashes my computer when I try to download it. so I cant use it. so yeah,

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

I hate the YANKEESS

hey guys. I cant find a template that is just right. all the templates I find are good. but the scripts and numbers im trying to use look pitful small on them. and I have to stretch them. and its just painful to look at. infraview crashes my computer when I try to download it. so I cant use it. so yeah,

I've always used Powerpoint to resize things when I use paint. Try that.

I've always used Powerpoint to resize things when I use paint. Try that.

ive heard of that too. and it too crashed my computer. when I tried to download it before

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

I hate the YANKEESS

Maybe it's time for a new computer, from the sound of things.

I would. but im a 19 year old girl who lives alone. barley has enough money to pay the bills. let alone get a new laptop. but my laptop works fine for everything but downloading things. but it doesent matter

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

I hate the YANKEESS

My main issue is with your avatar and signature, Gordon Hayward and Bradford Burgess are far from "College Basketball Greats"

hey my mom lived in Indiana most of her younger life (despite being Canadian) so she likes Butler. so I ended liking Butler (and New York and Maryland teams. by living in New York and Maryland) so I think Gordon is great. and I think Bradford will be a good player in the NBA one day

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

I hate the YANKEESS

Archived