NBA Redesign"s by Abby

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes.. Im not the best to changing the striping or piping of the uniform.. I tend to mess it up alot.. and I thought it worked with the concept. and I thought about changing the alternate. but I could not come up with any ideas.. and I just came up with a alternate logo.. will draw it up later (idea is the buck horns on the state of wisconsin with the wisconsin flag covering the state..)

wrb141.jpgnbahoopscardszxzx01.png

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

Im Abby.. nice to meet you

Go Os. Capitals. Mets. Ravens. Rangers. Knicks. Butler Bulldogs. Maryland. Kevin Harvick.

I hate the YANKEESS

I strechted the logo so you could see it better..

Stretching it horizontally like that doesn't help us see it better, it just makes it look like it was run over by a truck.

Granted, I love the idea of the logo, but I think you should make a larger, correctly-sized version for us to truly judge.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

That logo is pretty rough but there's a great idea there.

thanks.. you know I was originaly gonna go with a re colorerd meaner version of the one they have now (logo) but I trashed that. and came up with the buck horns coming out of the ball logo.

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

Go Os. Capitals. Mets. Ravens. Rangers. Knicks. Butler Bulldogs. Maryland. Kevin Harvick.

I hate the YANKEESS

Right on the money!! This is exactly what they need to do.

Well, except for the logo.

hey its paint.. give me credit for making it look half decent..

And this is where I suggest better tools like inkscape, gimp, or paint.net, and the someone comes in and tells me how awesome an inferior program like paint is.

Look into those other programs, they are all free. They will help you see your potential better. Then people can better critique/praise the work itself and not focus on the limitations of the tools you are working with.

should I turn this into a series?

Sure. I'd like to see what you could do with the rest of the NBA. And you can get board wide recognition if you blow us away. ;)

alright settled. changed topic title to make it a offical series.. not sure wholl Ill do next.. but hope its good.

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

I hate the YANKEESS

Houston Rockets

I expect to get some heat for this one.. and im sure I will. but concept number 2 is Houston. they had a space themed set a while back in the late 90s early 2000s and it was horrible. however it was horrible. and the Rockets changed to the generic set they have now. I wanted to revisit that concept. well less gawdy. I chose the Colors Midnight Blue. Metallic Gold and Black for the scheme. they seemmed very night. space rockety. and I thought it would fit. I actually messed around with the piping and stirping this time. hope it didnt turn out bad. overall i think this is decent. but I still need some practice.

Logos and Scripts

f10i1l.png

Uniforms

2jg2vc9.png

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

I hate the YANKEESS

Uhm.......uhm......is this serious? If it isn't then it's not a funny joke. If it's not then you need to go back to the drawing board. What is that logo supposed to be? You probably took 5 minutes using the fill tool and drawing random stars all over it. The numbers are way to low. The HOUSTON is extremely sloppy. I thought I already mad this clear, but, put more time into it until you're satisfied with the result and you can actually not go blind from looking at it. I really hope this is a joke at least.

Uhm.......uhm......is this serious? If it isn't then it's not a funny joke. If it's not then you need to go back to the drawing board. What is that logo supposed to be? You probably took 5 minutes using the fill tool and drawing random stars all over it. The numbers are way to low. The HOUSTON is extremely sloppy. I thought I already mad this clear, but, put more time into it until you're satisfied with the result and you can actually not go blind from looking at it. I really hope this is a joke at least.

first off the logo is suppose to be the the moon around the rockets script with a rocket flying over it. and I mentioned at the begining of the post that I was sure I would get heat. I had trouble figuring out this out with the ideas I had. proboly not the best concept ive made (ive made worse through) I used the stars on the jersey to represent space. Rockets. i tried to use a theme. I went out of the box with the color scheme. thinking spacy. but I didnt know what to do to make this idea work better. im sorry for complaing of your critisim. im just explaining man.. im pretty new at this.. I went more traditional with the Bucks. I wanted to go out the box with the Rocket idenity. but hey.

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

I hate the YANKEESS

Archived