Nunavut Narwhals

Steve-O

How does our (Zoneranger and Steve-O) logo compilation look?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here's a logo that my good buddy Zoneranger came up with: (Narwhals are whale type creatures that have a tuskish thing on their nose)

narwahal.gif

And here is the logo we adapted from it. It's for a request on the request board.

narwahal.gif

What do you think of Zonerangers and I logo creation? How'd we do?

As the requester--may I say I like the touch ups, it looks more sleek & sporty...

The Word mark still looks very good, although in the original one it looked like ice on top of the red...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Very nice - I agree about the word mark, needs an "old man of the sea" type font but the logo (whale) is solid. Great work! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Oh. and thanks guys for the extra work--there will be something extra in your envelopes this week...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Pretty cool. Walrus, you did that logo a favor.. very nice, crisp and clean work on it.

The "marooning" of the logo is an interesting choice. Seems liek a red color in the middle fo the two would 'pop' better, but thats just me.

Nice work.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I feel like this logos' grandfather! :rolleyes:

You are...

And I rmember now why i made the Narwhals red & yellow--they're the main colours of Nunavut's flag...

I posted this below on the request board--but thought I'd add it here--Thanks in advance if anyone can help... (And yes as posted above I like the logo a lot)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have an additional request--the size these are is great for the end zone--I combined city of Walrus's cleaned up log--and added Zoneranger's first wordmark, and it looks good--I'll have to post it--

BUT when I went to resize it for the midfield, main logo, and helmet, it got squished llooking, or chubby...

SO caould someone please resize this without distortion so I can use it in paint for those things?

The midfield size is 256 x 256 pixels, the main logo is 128 x 128 pixels, and the helmets is 256 x 128 pixels---

here's a helmet template to give you an idea how small i need it-

white_purpleS.JPG

The narwhal's is yellow though, with no stripe...

Thanks!

Archived