Boise State Concept

LetsGoOakland9

Both concepts are excellent, especially Pitt. I love that you incorporated a mixture of old and new into the concept.

As for a request, I'd love to see you do my Penn State Nittany Lions.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOVE what you did with Oregon. It looks much better now. PItt concept is just about perfect, especially the helmet. I don't think I've ever seen someone incorporate the old helmet with the new colors.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

For USC I didnt make many changes, because as much as I hate them, they have great looking uniforms. I added colored cuffs and NOBs and removed the numbers from the ever shrinking sleeves of football uniforms. There's rumors of a black alternate this season, so I made a black Pro Combat uniform

Home:

Set_Home-1.jpg

Away:

Set_Away-1.jpg

Pro Combat:

Set_ProCombat.jpg

Someone in the Requests forum said they'd like to see a Pitt concept, so I gave it a shot. I used the old Pitt script and the Pro Combat numbers. All C&C is welcomed, and I don't have any future teams in mind, so I'd love some requests, preferably Nike schools since its the Pro Combat template.

I sincerely appreciate this. Thank you--very clean!

For USC I didnt make many changes, because as much as I hate them, they have great looking uniforms. I added colored cuffs and NOBs and removed the numbers from the ever shrinking sleeves of football uniforms. There's rumors of a black alternate this season, so I made a black Pro Combat uniform

It's true, USC has a great uniform set and making improvements to the set is challenging. NOB is a simple change and doesn't detract from the uniform. It's a matter of personal preference. I really don't feel strongly either way about it for the majority of teams.

I understand your reasoning for removing the TV numbers, but I'm not sure adding the color to the cuff is the best replacement. The structure of USC's shoulder "stripe" doesn't leave a lot of space on the sleeve or the shoulder which complicates the placement of numbers. Personally, I would have left the cuff the same color and added the number to the compression shirt sleeve.

I'm curious which logo you used on the homeplate of the black jersey. It looks like a shield of some kind. Do you have a close-up image?

I'm anti-black concepts when it's not part of a team's palette, but again, that's a personal preference.

Go Cougs.

Someone in the Requests forum said they'd like to see a Pitt concept, so I gave it a shot. I used the old Pitt script and the Pro Combat numbers. All C&C is welcomed, and I don't have any future teams in mind, so I'd love some requests, preferably Nike schools since its the Pro Combat template.

I really like the pant stripe on the Pitt concept. It just flows really easily and makes sense. I actually don't care for the old wordmark. To me, Pittsburgh embodies blue-collar, working class, steel, rust belt, etc. As such, the script writing on the old Pitt logo never quite worked for me. I like the stylized "steel" numbers and think the helmet logo should echo that (similar to the pro-combat logo). The sleeve stripes look good and mimmick the pant stripe. Well-done! I like the gold/blue/gold combination, but I think I would do gold/white/gold for the away set.

Go Cougs.

I like Florida's consistent striping, but i wanted to go in a more modern direction with the Gators. I looked to their two Pro Combat designs for inspiration, and came up with this. As with all my concepts, these are the base combinations, but any combo of helmet/jersey/pants can be worn. C&C is very much appreciated.

Home:

Set_Home-2.jpg

Away:

Set_Away-3.png

Alternates:

Set_Alt1.jpg

Set_Alt2-1.jpg

I love it, but I think adding a blue helmet would look pretty cool.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Slight Tweak to your Pitt one...

ibdpw6.jpg

Since your new here, I might as well tell you that you shouldn't do that in another person's thread. If you have your own perspective, start your own thread.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

• 1 month later...

For the 'Canes I wanted to use their last national championship (2001) look as my inspiration, but i think we can all agree those weren't the greatest designed uniforms ever. So I took the striping pattern and used it to give the Hurricanes sort of an old school look, while keeping some modern elements. I appreciate all of your guys' feedback, thanks.

Home

Set_Home-3.jpg

Away

Set_Away-4.jpg

Alternates

Set_Alt-1.jpg

Set_Alt2-2.jpgSet_Alt3.jpg

Boise State is perfect. Not sure about the random triangles on the Florida concept though.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived