Boise State Concept

LetsGoOakland9

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think these are pretty cool. But (And I mean this in the least offensive way possible) I HATE the carbon pattern your using. The black is so bulky and it just looks bad.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

I'm not sold on the carbon stripes either, but overall it's a solid concept. Well done.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I think that the black should just be lighter and it would look decent, and on the helmets the pattern is not as diagonal as you have it. So maybe just have less diagonal and more horizontal and I think that will also help.

I really like the idea of this concept but there are a few things that could really help this. As others have said that pattern doesn't look quite right and is bulky. Lighten the colors and use a smaller version of the pattern and it will look great. With the pant striping it looks really inconsistent and odd. Some of the pants of the two stripes and others have the Oregon wordmark. I would choose one of those and use it for all the pants. Also the carbon pattern looks odd and unneeded. One more minor thing is that I would switch the Oregon wordmark on the chest to the one that reads ducks since you have the O for Oregon on the collar. With some more work these could turn out really wonderfully. can't wait to see how this progresses.

maehl.png

It would probably look better if you used a finer pattern. However, I like where you are going with this.

This is what I'm thinking as well. The pattern just needs to be reduced in size and maybe change the black to a dark gray.

gYH2mW9.png

Awwwwww... I like the wings :( I also agree with the carbon pattern, I think Oregon should get rid of it altogether. I like the yellow helmet thought. I think they should use that.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

To me, the pattern looks like a checkerboard instead of the camo look I think you are going for. I don't know that I love it in the numbers, but I think it would grow on me if it were lighter and finer. So I guess, what every one else has said.

gyoung8.png

I went away from the two-stripe pattern in this update. I added wings to the shoulders, and carbon pattern cuffs. I fixed the carbon as many suggested. On the pants, the Oregon script would only be down the left leg. The undershirts wouldn't be mandatory, but the players that wear them would have their number on them. I really appreciate everyone's feedback.

Home:

Oregon_Set_Home-1.jpg

Away:

Oregon_Set_Away-1.jpg

Alternates:

Oregon_Set_Alt2-1.jpg

Oregon_Set_Alt1-1.jpg

Oregon_Set_Alt5-1.jpg

Oregon_Set_Alt4-1.jpg

Oregon_Set_Alt3-1.jpg

Someone in the Requests forum said they'd like to see a Pitt concept, so I gave it a shot. I used the old Pitt script and the Pro Combat numbers. All C&C is welcomed, and I don't have any future teams in mind, so I'd love some requests, preferably Nike schools since its the Pro Combat template.

Home:

Set_Home.jpg

Away:

Set_Away.jpg

Alternates:

Set_Alt.jpg

Set_Alt2.jpg

Archived