Jerseys fouls

charger77

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this isn't exactly a "jersey foul" per se, but I'd like to call myself out for a personal jersey foul, and ask for some advice. My jersey foul is actually neglecting to take care of a few of my jerseys. I had a few of them hanging up on a rack for a few years, uncovered, without moving or dusting them at all, and so I guess some of the dust settled into the jerseys in certain spots. I've tried washing them with everything, but nothing's worked so far. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas on what to do, or what type of cleanser to use. I've tried "Awesome Orange", Oxyclean, and a few other random detergents. There's got to be a way to get these things clean.

17d39f21-957a-437b-8af3-d3e112b5259f.gif

• 2 months later...

I know this isn't exactly a "jersey foul" per se, but I'd like to call myself out for a personal jersey foul, and ask for some advice. My jersey foul is actually neglecting to take care of a few of my jerseys. I had a few of them hanging up on a rack for a few years, uncovered, without moving or dusting them at all, and so I guess some of the dust settled into the jerseys in certain spots. I've tried washing them with everything, but nothing's worked so far. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas on what to do, or what type of cleanser to use. I've tried "Awesome Orange", Oxyclean, and a few other random detergents. There's got to be a way to get these things clean.

Dry Cleaning?

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Archived