New Concept Series

lightning25

I just recently had an idea...

People always say that it's the hardest to do a concept for your favorite team...so what about your least favorite teams? Since I've always wanted to do a league concept, but can never keep the focus to finish it (even though the idea of them seems kinda fun), so I'm going to do a concept series that is a bit smaller.

Here's the teams I'll start with:

NFL: New York Jets, Dallas Cowboys

NHL: New York Rangers, Toronto Maple Leafs

NBA: Miami Heat

NCAA Football: Missouri Tigers

NCAA Basketball: North Carolina Tar Heels

(I did not add an MLB concept because I only hate the Yankees, and I'm sure we can all agree that their identity is untouchable.)

(Also, I didn't add the Habs because I think of their identity in a similar way as NYY-untouchable.)

So basically you're going to ruin all of their identities because you hate them? Just kidding; looking forward to some concepts.

lol that would be fun, but I'm actually planning on trying to make each team look good so it's harder to hate them. :P

I hate when people say something's untouchable. So what? Of course traditionalists aren't gonna like any change. It's a concepts forum, just go for it.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

So basically you're going to ruin all of their identities because you hate them? Just kidding; looking forward to some concepts.

Thought the same thing. :P This is a good idea though, I'd hate making concepts for teams I hate.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

Hah. I'm flattered by your choice of UNC as your most hated basketball team.

And I really like the idea of this concept. I often find myself thinking about how Duke and NC State could improve their uniforms whenever we play them. The way I see it, if I have to watch them play, I'd at least prefer to watch them play in non-ugly uniforms.

Hah. I'm flattered by your choice of UNC as your most hated basketball team.

And I really like the idea of this concept. I often find myself thinking about how Duke and NC State could improve their uniforms whenever we play them. The way I see it, if I have to watch them play, I'd at least prefer to watch them play in non-ugly uniforms.

I figured I'd get a comment from a fan of one of these teams, lmao.

Unfortunately, the project is on hold for now, as I'm having trouble with ideas for these teams.

Archived