Perezhogin suspended one year by AHL

Perezhogin suspended one year by AHL and rest of the playoffs but NHL ruling on suspension is that NHL will only reconize suspensions involving abuse to officials.

That is my under standing on the ruling being a former 1st round pick and putting up 70 pts - Alexander Perezhogin could be in Montreal next year or someone else. Will be interested where he is playing next year.

http://www.tsn.ca/ahl/news_story.asp?ID=83068&hubName=ahl

There's no way he'll be wanted in the NHL. Looks like someone's going back to Europe...

I hope the guy learns from his actions...cause I think that'll be the only way to truly get over this.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

The guy he cracked in the face is as guility as Alexander.

exactly, like i said he got a much smaller suspension because he has bad aim... it's like the attempted murder charge, you get off easy because you suck at shooting.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I don't know if the other guy deserved the one-year suspension, but he definitely deserved more than what he got. Perezhogin got the minimum of what he deserved. You have to know that you can't do that. You can't swing your stick at another player UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. He shouldn't be allowed to play anywhere in North America during the duration of his suspension.

The other guy should've gotten at least the playoffs and a quarter of next season. He did get a lighter suspension 'cause of bad aim, but he didn't have nearly the velocity on his stick that Perezhogin did. He definitely deserved more though.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Well I think that its crap that he gets to play in the NHL, but not the AHL. Complete crap, he should be suspended from the game for the year, not just a minor league.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I don't know how you'd expect "the game" to enforce that rule, mind you. Each league sets forth its own rules and suspensions.

Of course, a potential NHL team doesn't have to call him up, if they're playing at that point.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived