More ebay hilarity

Chazberg

I believe that there are a lot of jerseys with that style with numerous teams sold in stores. It's not meant to be authentic.

However it's the description that makes this bid very funny! :lol:

I think we need a whole section on ebay jerseys.

I saw, I came, I left.

Yep, I've seen that at my local SportChek.

It's called a "Playoff Series Jersey," made by CCM, and has the same design. And each team has their own (sometimes odd) colour style. e.g. The Habs one is farkin' blue!

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

Yep, I've seen that at my local SportChek.

It's called a "Playoff Series Jersey," made by CCM, and has the same design. And each team has their own (sometimes odd) colour style. e.g. The Habs one is farkin' blue!

i've seen them, it's an attempt to get stupid people's money. In their flyers they pass them off as the real deal, but of course, they aren't. and DAMN THEM! for making a blue Montreal jersey :cursing:

Well, I'm going to add to this fire...

Today at school this guy I know was sellin throwback jerseys... He had a McDonald's All American Carmelo Anthony jersey, a throwback Spud Webb, and a 2003 NBA All Star Kobe Bryant... But the only one that was real was the Mickey D's All American... All the rest were fake because the font was messed up on the Hawks throwback, and you could tell that there was a nameplate on the All-Star jersey... But 2 people bought both of them

I feel bad for them, the jerseys may look good, but they just got scammed out of $90 for a bootleg jersey

Ebay & Bootleg jerseys are the :evil:

Here's another great jersey I found on eBay tonight...it's one thing to bootleg a jersey by adding a different nameplate, but it's another thing when the jersey isn't even chronologically accurate lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...3911573094&rd=1

Last I checked, Ricky Watters was on the 49ers when they won the Super Bowl during the 75th year anniversary season.

What a "more on"! lol

Wow, that jersey looks like someone took the old Jets unis, slapped a 75th anniversary logo, some eagles logos, and a WATTERS nameplate and called it a throwback...

And knowing most people at my school, they'd see the word "Throwback for $19.99" and buy it

Archived