carolina hurricanes concept

puckcool22

i was gonna make this a black jersey- but lots of teams already have a black jersey- i think carolina should stick our a little more, but i understand now that the red and black comes from the hurricane flag. So here is the theory behind this jersey. I used the hurricane flag logo, which looks likes its being blown in the wind. I tried to model the trim of the jersey after this windy effect and it also looks sorta like a piece of the hurricane. The charcoal is to be different, and for the gray sky of a storm.

canes2.gif

signature.gif

Personally I think the sharp points on the sides of the jersey would ruin the windy-effect when worn. Maybe if you had the peaks of the curves meet at the sides, it would maintain the flow, and create that cool smooth hurricane-like look.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I bet this would look better if the Canes went to a Whaler style colour scheme, where the dark grey stays the same, and you use a navy blue/green type motif in place of the red... to give it that stormy sea look, rather than what appears to be a sea of blood.

I love the idea.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

puckcool22

I'm really liking this. This would be a nice 3rd jersey for Carolina. Great Work :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived