NHL team hats

missouri tigers

After seeing the Bruins Stanley Cup Championship hat, I decided to try making one for each NHL team.

2208000872894040_1.jpg

There will be 1 white hat for each team, as well as a colored hat, and 1 or 2 hats with the team's Alternate logo or past logo.

The first 3 teams I made them for were Boston, Anaheim, and Vancouver.

Raptor-5.png

C&C please

2043050vl19qK6.gif

You changed the striping pattern on all of them except Boston

What do you mean by that? The stripes are the same on all of them just different colors

The Ducks, for instance have 3 main non-white colors in their color scheme. I had to change the pattern in order for all 3 colors to be represented in the stripes.

Also, I will try to fix the logos, now that you mention it they do look a bit off.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

Why not match the stripes exactly to striping that are seen on the uniforms? In both color and width. That would make for some much more interesting designs.

I like that idea, but I'm not sure it would work for all of the teams,

and I think they might start looking like the NFL sideline cap concepts in that they would all be extremely different. Which is not what I was going for.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

Why not match the stripes exactly to striping that are seen on the uniforms? In both color and width. That would make for some much more interesting designs.

That was already done for this year's Draft hats.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

On the Stinger Blue Jackets hat, I would include at least one neon stripe.

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

What he said, but god damnit, I want one of those Stinger hats now! :P

When I saw that he was doing the Central, I was like "I hope he thinks to do a Stinger hat"

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

What he said, but god damnit, I want one of those Stinger hats now! :P

Count me in on that! I always loved the Stinger logo.

These hats are really great, very nice idea for a concept. No real complaints here. Keep 'em comin!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Archived