Logolympiad: Event #5

Robbman-

Your girlfriend looks just like Shannon Elizabeth (the actress who I believe played in American Pie)! She's very beautiful (note: I'm saying this in a complimentary, non-sleazy, Christian sort of way) and your CD cover looks great because of her. Well done Robb (and well done, Lord!!).

Wow,thanks tbro!Actually I've been trying to think of who she looks like in that pic and I think you're right,although seeing her in person I'm not really sure what famous person she looks like.She's an aspiring 'car model' (think Lowrider,Import Tuner) and we thought this would be a good way to get feedback on my pic taking skills and also to see if that's a realistic goal for her.If I win any kind of medal for that I TOTALLY owe her big time and it will be 100% because of her.

98Falcons.png

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
August_In_Monroe.jpg

Not to be a dick or anything robbman, but your girlfriend's a cutie. Nice catch, and nice cover.

A dick??NO WAY!!!I'm the last guy in the world thats gonna get upset about somebody complimenting or looking at his g/f :) My biggest worry was that somebody was gonna say I found that pic somewhere and that it's not my real g/f nor did I really take the pic.Well I got plenty of pics of her for any potential nay-sayers out there.Anyway guys I definitely appreciate the positive comments and if it helps me out in this part of Logolympiad then I will give you all many thanks!

98Falcons.png

Blink 182's garbage? So how do you classify Garbage?

Garbage: slightly techno punk band flourishing mid-90s

lead singer is Shirley Manson, drummer is Smashing Pumpkins producer Butch Vig

:D

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

and in my personal opinion, I think the girl in Robbman's cover looks like a cross between Mils Kunis (of That 70s Show) and Fiona Apple

not a bad combination indeed ;)

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Blink 182's garbage? So how do you classify Garbage?

Garbage: slightly techno punk band flourishing mid-90s

lead singer is Shirley Manson, drummer is Smashing Pumpkins producer Butch Vig

:D

Wow! Not an answer I was expecting. BTW, Butch Vig also produced for Nirvana.

I saw, I came, I left.

BTW... robbman, where are the 'other' photos? :P

HAHAHAHA!!!Thought that ? may come from someone eventually!Anyone who wants to see what I have I may set-up a seperate thread and post them as long as CC wouldnt care(they would be so off-topic).OR....since submissions in this thread are over with now with your permission I may just post them here.If having an attractive g/f helps me in this event I'm all for it!! :D

98Falcons.png

Archived