Logolympiad: Event #5

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's mine:

The latest album from the superstars SyPhi, May in Winnipeg.

(We got about 10 inches of snow today, with more slated for tomorrow. Then, Thursday, sunny with a high of +15*C.)

Could have been worse....

B000002JQ0.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

(No, this isn't my entry, obviously; I'll definitely be entering, though.)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Could have been worse....

B000002JQ0.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

(No, this isn't my entry, obviously; I'll definitely be entering, though.)

informer....get you ding ding now.......

or whatever the fluff he says.

Informer, you no say Daddy me Snow me I'll go blame,

A licky Boom Boom Down.

Detective mon no said my Daddy me Snow me stab someone down the lane,

A licky Boom Boom Down.

:D

I saw, I came, I left.

finally Gmac enters the fray... see boys if this is winter in Regina you should come up here more...lol... its been awhile since i did photo manips... in case you were wondering yes she was naked and no my super G logo wasnt around her neck before...lol... another little case of trive one of her fingers had a HUGE bandaid in it... dont ask me why you would take a picture with a giant ass bandaid on... but i had to manip it out of there... try to guess which one...lol

gmacalbum.jpg

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

no, her right hand has two middle fingers.. you cloned it to write over the one with the bandaid

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

correct on the hand but wrong on the finger.. it was her left ring finger... this bandaid was huge... why they wouldnt remove the bandaid after or take it off while the pictures were taken is beyond me...

finger.jpg

though i did clone her left middle tip to write over the bandaid,,,

www.pifflespodcast.com

yeah i was having trouble with that... like i said its been awhile since i did manips...why do u think i put the font in front of it... never thought you would be the one looking there mockba... :P.... actually i shoudl post some of my older stuff... my Kianna Toms as Psylocke came out really well

www.pifflespodcast.com

While this is not an official entry, I feel like posting this anyways.

There seem to be a lot of singers who go by one name. Cher, Britney, Janet, Madonna, etc.

Well, I'd love to see some single-named male crooner who belts out ballads like teflon and has all the women swooning in delight to his music, and I'd love him to go by this name:

worldoflove.jpg

(Note, I did not draw the picture. I just found it online and photoshopped in a blue gradient and the title.)

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I decided to do something a little different and actually build a jewel case to put the cover on. If anyone would like a copy of it to see what they're image would look like in a case, send me a PM and I'll send it to you in BMP or PSP format. The whale is representative of Moby Dick (by Herman MELVILLE) and of course, the Nirvana tribute. Having 2k6 in the name of a band makes it seems rediculous, like Blink 182. My fans would just call me Shmee, because nobody actually says "I'm going to go to the Blink one-eighty-two concert on Tuesday."

melville.gif

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

finally Gmac enters the fray... see boys if this is winter in Regina you should come up here more...lol... its been awhile since i did photo manips... in case you were wondering yes she was naked and no my super G logo wasnt around her neck before...lol... another little case of trive one of her fingers had a HUGE bandaid in it... dont ask me why you would take a picture with a giant ass bandaid on... but i had to manip it out of there... try to guess which one...lol

gmacalbum.jpg

You win.

so far these are pretty good. I really like Chapi's and Gordie's. Chapi's looks like it really could be used for a death metal band or something and the font is perfect. Goride's, I dunno, I can just see it being used in real life.

I need the right picture for me to enter this. I may be able to do something.

Archived