Logolympiad: Event #5

Well maybe it's a good sign that the closing date is my B-Day!

Anyway, here's mine. It's a bunch of photos I've taken throughout Salt Lake City. Except for the Moroni statue.

slcinjuly.jpg

What you see is the Walker Center, a light-rail train, the Joseph Smith sphinx and of course the Angel Moroni gettin ready to blow its little horn thing!

Salt Lake folklore says (I'm not LDS so I have no f'n clue if it's real) that when the end of the world comes the Angel Moroni will blow its horn and a bubble will enclose the LDS Temple and all the little LDSers will be saved.

Of course while us gentiles burn and die for our sins.

smallchampccs.jpg

comavatar.gif

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What you see is the Walker Center, a light-rail train, the Joseph Smith sphinx and of course the Angel Moroni gettin ready to blow its little horn thing!

Salt Lake folklore says (I'm not LDS so I have no f'n clue if it's real) that when the end of the world comes the Angel Moroni will blow its horn and a bubble will enclose the LDS Temple and all the little LDSers will be saved.

Of course while us gentiles burn and die for our sins.

Big South Park fan. Huge fan. One of the best shows on tv. Problem is, I can not think about anything even remotely involving the Mormon church without singing "dum dum dum dum dum dum." I like the cover, though.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

What else?

Ummm... what the hell is wrong with that Edmonton player?

Hey, I've been asking that question for years!

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

mon dieu.... MoJoTo... drop it...who made you judge, jury, and annoying poster.... it happened, paynomind feels like an ass, and you are making yourself look like one... like really... enough is enough...

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

mon dieu.... MoJoTo... drop it...who made you judge, jury, and annoying poster.... it happened, paynomind feels like an ass, and you are making yourself look like one... like really... enough is enough...

Sorry, Monde'

This has absolutely nothing to do with paynomind. I could care less about him and his band of skinks and trollops.

This is about artistic freedom of expression and the effects of multiple ales on the thinking man.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

Quit overthinking the whole thing.

Enjoy life. Have a laugh. I'm having fun.

Sorry, Monde'

This has absolutely nothing to do with paynomind. I could care less about him and his band of skinks and trollops.

This is about artistic freedom of expression and the effects of multiple ales on the thinking man.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

Quit overthinking the whole thing.

Enjoy life. Have a laugh. I'm having fun.

you know for a guy with a $5 vocabulary you sure dont act that smart... but whatever never mind i assume a self proclaimed genius like yourself will just break out the thesaurus for an argument... im just saying you keep adding gas to the fire when the issue is dead and are making your self look like a bigger ass... so get off the entire holier than thou attitude and try to keep your "artistic expression" away from issues that are no longer relevant here...

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

album04.jpg

And the rains subsided and the animals went forth down the mountain.

Led by the snails, followed closely by the tortoise who barked "hurry up", while the hares cajolled them wildly. The penguins, dressed in their dignity, stayed the course, as the the anteaters became friendly with the ants and the hyenas laughed at them all, knowing that sharks couldn't tread this terrain much longer.

And the monkeys just keep hanging around.

Everyone here in my home town of Brisbane calls the place Brisvegas, because we've produced so many good Aussie bands. I was going for more of a hip-hop flavour for this album though. BTW that is an actual picture of Queen Street, Cleveland, next suburb over from where I live. (Minus the squirrel of course!)

albumcover.jpg

HOT DAMN!! look what i found in the $3 bargin bin... these guys were on tour here last fall and they rocked the house. the whole floor became the pit. mosh till you drop!

lo5.gif

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

HOT DAMN!! look what i found in the $3 bargin bin... these guys were on tour here last fall and they rocked the house. the whole floor became the pit. mosh till you drop!

of course, my favorite track, and the theme song to my life is "Pinto Pimp-Ride"

What I should be doing is finishing up some stuff for work so I don't get my ass fired.

What I took a half-hour doing, instead, was making my entry for this, based on a picture out the back door of the office; basically, the view from my cubical.

05%20-%20Springtime%20in%20Minnesota%20album%20cover.png

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived