Logolympiad: Event #5

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
album_art.gif

I tell yea Mil, thats pretty cool. I gotta get something up soon, but well we will see. I think I will actually be in my album cover. I still gotta get a good picture though of something. I probably will have to take it this weekend.

Well you can get a pretty good shot of the skyline coming from the south side on 94 or going where the Park East Freeway used to be... wait, why am I helping you out? Like you need ANOTHER medal :D

But seriously, thanks for the props.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Heres my entry.

My name is a random thing i came up with and well with my bands art cover I was going for the Psychedelic feel like album covers such as the beatles "revolver" and cream's "Disreali Gears". This album is all original artwork and contains no pictures... withouth furthur adou...... my album cover:

CityOfWalrusAlbum.gif

and my 400x400 entry:

CityOfWalrusAlbum2.gif

i gotta give props to Walrus, for all original artwork thats amazing and to do it all on computer is crazy, i can see the "trippy" feel in it, spectacular work man...

Athletic Director - NFCA - Missouri State Rancheros - Midwest Conference

Sorry if I have offended any animal lovers.  Not really.

march.jpg

C'mon man, just no. That's just not right. Sorry for being a "sissy" but c'mon. I'm defintely not a fan.

You've got to remember that Chicago is the murder capital of the United States. It's symbolism baby, symbolism!

CGP.gif

"Sorry if I have offended any animal lovers. Not really."

march.jpg

"C'mon man, just no. That's just not right. Sorry for being a 'sissy' but c'mon. I'm defintely not a fan."

Hate to disagree with you, but Los Angeles, per capita, is the murder capital of the USA. I know, I'm going off-topic. And where's Michael Wilbon's favorite group of people, PETA, when you really need 'em?

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Hot damn, there are some way cool entries here. As others have said, I'd buy several of the albums here just from the covers. Wow...

Figured I ought to throw my hat (or disc) into this one. Crappy digital camera notwithstanding...

frycdcover1.gif

And FWIW, my album also has a limited-edition alternate cover available only to the fan club members. B)

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

a4727350.png

What else?

Ummm... what the hell is wrong with that Edmonton player?

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

f8adb78f.jpg

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Archived