Salisbury Steaks BASEBALL: ALL TIME DRAFT sale

AnythingChicago

As stated, I am selling my BASEBALL: ALL TIME DRAFT team due to an extended period of absence I will have from the boards in the upcoming weeks. So far, my only application is from Jahgee, and he has been an absolute idiot about it (he thinks he already has the team). So, I will copy and paste my post from the discussion thread here. Remember to follow the template, and you will not have control of the team if you are selected to take over the team until Thursday, July 21st at 10:00 PM.

Here's the deal. As I've stated in previous posts, I will not be able to make my picks from Friday, July 22 to sometime late the next week (the following Thursday or Friday, maybe? It has not been determined yet.) This means I will have to sell the team. I am holding a Salisbury Steaks sale. Please place a bid following the template below. I will pick the member a prefer to take the team (I may even PM a few members I trust or have stated interest earlier) and you will take over the team at 10:00 PM on Thursday, July 21. I will be in control of the team between now and then, even if I have awarded you the team. Do not bid on the team if you already own a team in this draft.

Here is the template:

Username:

Reason for wanting a team in the draft:

How often are you on the boards, and during what hours are you generally here/away?:

I am sending a PM to griffinmarlins (who previously expressed interest) and NEW.ERA (who seems most active in Sports in General). Remember, even if I award you the bid, you will not take control of the team until 10:00 PM on Thursday. I will be making all picks up to then. I will post here when the time has come on Thursday.

Thank you.

Best of luck! I will have the final say, but if you currently own a team in the draft, don't hesitate to chime in your opinion.

25yzwqg.png

RULES.

1. 5 Hours Time Limit on selections. When time expires you are skipped over until you show up, but if this happens, you may be replaced, at my discretion.

2. The Clock runs from 9:00 AM ET thru 12.00 AM ET. It is suspended at midnight and restarts again at 9:00 AM.

3. The Clock is suspended on Saturday's and Sunday's.

4. YOU CAN make selections while the clock is suspended, in fact, it is encouraged, the clock is simply not running against your time limit, but YOU CAN submit selections while the clock is suspended, and that is encouraged.

5. You may {AND MUST} personal message your picks to another poster if you sense that you will be unavailable to submit your own pick when you Go ON THE CLOCK, and it is YOUR OBLIGATION to choose someone you can rely on. If you give someone your picks and he does not make them, there will be NO DO-OVERS and NO GOING BACK. It is ultimately YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to have your picks submitted on time, and NO-ONE ELSE'S. If you do not make it in time, we will find someone to make the pick for you and you will have to keep that pick if you like it or not.

6. YOU MUST check the "DISCUSSION THREAD" for the Players Taken list to see if your choice is already taken BEFORE you submit your selection. If you choose a player who is already taken, AND THEN LEAVE, it will be treated as if TIME EXPIRED {after 30 minutes} and we will proceed without you.

7. If you do PM your picks to another GM, please leave us a post in the "DISCUSSION THREAD" to let us know WHO has your picks so we know who to PM when you Go ON THE CLOCK

-----------------------------

If you can't meet these obligations please don't bother wasting our time.

No offense, but if you knew you were going to have an extended absense, why did you sign up for the draft? Just saying.

That's a good point. I probably should have thought in advance upon claiming a team originally, but it's too late now. But it's been very fun, and will continue to be for me for several days. So I really don't have any regrets.

25yzwqg.png

As stated, I am selling my BASEBALL: ALL TIME DRAFT team due to an extended period of absence I will have from the boards in the upcoming weeks. So far, my only application is from Jahgee, and he has been an absolute idiot about it (he thinks he already has the team). So, I will copy and paste my post from the discussion thread here. Remember to follow the template, and you will not have control of the team if you are selected to take over the team until Thursday, July 21st at 10:00 PM.

Here's the deal. As I've stated in previous posts, I will not be able to make my picks from Friday, July 22 to sometime late the next week (the following Thursday or Friday, maybe? It has not been determined yet.) This means I will have to sell the team. I am holding a Salisbury Steaks sale. Please place a bid following the template below. I will pick the member a prefer to take the team (I may even PM a few members I trust or have stated interest earlier) and you will take over the team at 10:00 PM on Thursday, July 21. I will be in control of the team between now and then, even if I have awarded you the team. Do not bid on the team if you already own a team in this draft.

Here is the template:

Username:

Reason for wanting a team in the draft:

How often are you on the boards, and during what hours are you generally here/away?:

I am sending a PM to griffinmarlins (who previously expressed interest) and NEW.ERA (who seems most active in Sports in General). Remember, even if I award you the bid, you will not take control of the team until 10:00 PM on Thursday. I will be making all picks up to then. I will post here when the time has come on Thursday.

Thank you.

Best of luck! I will have the final say, but if you currently own a team in the draft, don't hesitate to chime in your opinion.

You do realize I've been joking, right? :therock:

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

You also are completely immature and in poor standing, which certainly makes me wonder how reliable you'd be in this draft. I wouldn't vote for you.

Just because people don't like me doesn't mean I can't be relied upon, I did the NFL Mock Draft and I had 2 teams and was reliable with both of them.

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

You also are completely immature and in poor standing, which certainly makes me wonder how reliable you'd be in this draft. I wouldn't vote for you.

Exactly. And you need to stop trying so hard to be funny.

Yeah, we don't look for funny when we want a new owner. We want someone reliable and someone we know will make their picks. I can see you picking Jason Bay just to be funny.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

Just because people don't like me doesn't mean I can't be relied upon, I did the NFL Mock Draft and I had 2 teams and was reliable with both of them.

I'm not saying you no longer have a chance in inheriting the team. I'm just saying that you're making that chance slimmer and slimmer.

25yzwqg.png

Exactly. And you need to stop trying so hard to be funny.

Yeah, we don't look for funny when we want a new owner. We want someone reliable and someone we know will make their picks. I can see you picking Jason Bay just to be funny.

No, I wouldn't do something like that, I would take this seriously

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Thanks for thinking of me, AnythingChicago, but I don't think I can commit to the draft. Good luck.

That's alright. I've sent several PMs, and one of them is bound to be replied with a yes.

If you're interested, please express your interest here. Remember to follow the template posted above.

25yzwqg.png

I'm setting a deadline for applications. All applications most be entered by 12:01 AM, Thursday July 21. The selection will be made sometime that day (it depends when my pick is coming up; I may want to attempt to make one final pick that day). If no other applications are entered by that time, Jahgee inherits the team by default (that is, if he hasn't been suspended again or banned by then).

25yzwqg.png

I'm setting a deadline for applications. All applications most be entered by 12:01 AM, Thursday July 21. The selection will be made sometime that day (it depends when my pick is coming up; I may want to attempt to make one final pick that day). If no other applications are entered by that time, Jahgee inherits the team by default (that is, if he hasn't been suspended again or banned by then).

Don't worry, I won't get suspended again.

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Is it time to promote this in the lounge?

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

Is it time to promote this in the lounge?

No, I don't want more than one thread on this.

25yzwqg.png

You have less than 15 hours to place a bid for the team. Jahgee, if the team is awarded to you, I will send you a PM with some info on what my plan for upcoming picks is.

Bid now, people, or forever hold your peace.

25yzwqg.png

Archived