Penn State Concept

Jahgee

that's not really what i meant by 2-tone... i meant equal parts white and pink. not just paint-filling random splotches.

Oh, I kinda lack the prowlness in paint to do that, so I guess its on to Syracuse.

Sure you can. Just believe in the heart of the cards!

Screw the heart of the cards, I have money, green hair and a brother who gets kidnapped by every single god damn villian in my series.

Don't make me mind crush you!

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's not really what i meant by 2-tone... i meant equal parts white and pink. not just paint-filling random splotches.

Oh, I kinda lack the prowlness in paint to do that, so I guess its on to Syracuse.

Screw the heart of the cards, I have money, green hair and a brother who gets kidnapped by every single god damn villian in my series.

Don't make me smile IN AMERICA!

(Most of you other than Spleen and I probably don't get all of this)

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Brains brains, brains brains brains brains.

(Lol I was thinking the same thing, but really who cares?)

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Brains brains, brains brains brains brains.

(Lol I was thinking the same thing, but really who cares?)

Go Steve!, take his Egyptian God Card.

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

What is the point of all this? Other than post padding.

their really isn't any. This is a joke thread where he posts a joke concept, we all puke at it, C2Cam posts some terminally unfunny jokes that no one finds funny like Dane Cook and then it all takes a trip to the GY for a spot in the new video Philler.

in other words this:

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

What is the point of all this? Other than post padding.

their really isn't any. This is a joke thread where he posts a joke concept, we all puke at it, C2Cam posts some terminally unfunny jokes that no one finds funny like Dane Cook and then it all takes a trip to the GY for a spot in the new video Philler.

in other words this:

I was actually more commenting on his avatar which made me laugh because I know where it came from. Calm down. This isn't a joke concept. It's a legitimate through-back option. I was just having fun with Jahgee. Anyway, as long as he trying to take it, GO, SLIPHER THE EXECUTIVE PRODUCER!!

This is so dumb and part of the reason why Concepts is dying. A rushed, poorly-done joke concept followed by more unfunny jokes, with little constructive criticism or any discussion of the concept at all.

He's actually been updating his concept when people have given him constructive criticism. If he had just up his original concept and left then I would have agreed with you, but he seems like he actually wants to make this a good looking concept, which it actually does if you can get past the fact that's it's black and pink. So we referenced YGOTAS. Big deal.

or you could practice making collars that aren't color-by-numbers using this concept, rather than hopping on to the next concept that you'll color-by-numbers.

come on. i don't buy the lack of "prowess." hell, make something sloppy if you have to. just make something to practice making collars that are multi-color or striped.

otherwise, you aren't going to ever make anything worth the time it takes to post it.

GO, SLIPHER THE EXECUTIVE PRODUCER!!

My voice gives my super strength!

and thanks for defending me, this is not a joke concept.

Because I think you actually did a nice job at it. I defend concepts I like. Of course, they kind of look like gay clowns that I would have mind crush (please tell me you get this, please tell me you gets this, please tell me you get this, please...).

or you could practice making collars that aren't color-by-numbers using this concept, rather than hopping on to the next concept that you'll color-by-numbers.

come on. i don't buy the lack of "prowess." hell, make something sloppy if you have to. just make something to practice making collars that are multi-color or striped.

otherwise, you aren't going to ever make anything worth the time it takes to post it.

+1. Color by numbers is a great way to put it.

GO, SLIPHER THE EXECUTIVE PRODUCER!!

My voice gives my super strength!

and thanks for defending me, this is not a joke concept.

Because I think you actually did a nice job at it. I defend concepts I like. Of course, they kind of look like gay clowns that I would have mind crush (please tell me you get this, please tell me you gets this, please tell me you get this, please...).

I got it, and ATTENTION DUELISTS, my hair is telling me that an update to Penn State is on the way. ATTENTION DUELISTS, my mullet can't wait.

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived