Penn State Concept

Jahgee

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think it could have real potential, if you dulled the pink to more of a powder pink (seriously)... and had SOME white in the color scheme.

i'd recommend white helmet with black and pink details, black jersey with white and pink details, and white pants with black and pink details.

uniforms that entirely lack white generally look pretty bad to me. there are exceptions, but this isn't one of them.

I somehow think it's a shot at me. Oh well. ;)

No, its not a shot at you, and LightsOut and BigMike, this is not a joke, I specifically said it was a rough draft and that I'll tweak it. This would be their full time set today and I plan on doing a Syracuse concept as well.

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Just a quick question, why would we make our football uniforms black and pick when our school colors are blue and white? Amazingly, this idea is pretty interesting. You definitely need to tone down the pink and add some white, but I'd be interested in seeing something like this for a pro combat or throwback sort of game... I would never want to see this full time though.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Just a quick question, why would we make our football uniforms black and pick when our school colors are blue and white? Amazingly, this idea is pretty interesting. You definitely need to tone down the pink and add some white, but I'd be interested in seeing something like this for a pro combat or throwback sort of game... I would never want to see this full time though.

This is more of a What-If concept.

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Actually, I like it a lot. I like the pink helmet and honestly the neon pink and black work quite well. It's a lot better than the breast-cancer pink he's got in the updated version.

Just a quick question, why would we make our football uniforms black and pick when our school colors are blue and white?

Apparently, black and pink were the original athletic colors of the university, but the dye faded on the uniforms, making them look ugly, so they switched to blue and white.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Actually, I like it a lot. I like the pink helmet and honestly the neon pink and black work quite well. It's a lot better than the breast-cancer pink he's got in the updated version.

Now you get a happy middle ground

vwbi8.png

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

the update is a huge huge huge improvement.

i'd maybe change the collar and cuffs to white, to keep a bit of the penn state aesthetic. i think there's still enough pink in there to pull it off.

plus, you know penn state would have minimized their pink by now regardless of tradition, simply because of the modern stigmas attached. a little bit can go a long way, in my opinion.

maybe a 2-tone collar? pink on top/white on bottom/black jersey?

Pink only collar looks better. But overall, this looks near perfect. Haters gonna hate, but knowing Penn State's history, this would be a perfect pro combat for Penn State.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

that's not really what i meant by 2-tone... i meant equal parts white and pink. not just paint-filling random splotches.

Oh, I kinda lack the prowlness in paint to do that, so I guess its on to Syracuse.

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

that's not really what i meant by 2-tone... i meant equal parts white and pink. not just paint-filling random splotches.

Oh, I kinda lack the prowlness in paint to do that, so I guess its on to Syracuse.

Sure you can. Just believe in the heart of the cards!

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Sure you can. Just believe in the heart of the cards!

Screw the heart of the cards, I have money, green hair and a brother who gets kidnapped by every single god damn villian in my series.

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Archived