Alternate city logo *Update 8/6*

Moseph

Sorry, not a fan. If it's a logo for the city, then the city's name should be emphasized and should be the focal point. Here, you've made the C in "City of" the dominant element with some pretty shameless use of the Colts' turned sideways and squished.

I wanted to make an alternate logo for my city, more of a wordmark type design. What do you guys think?

cityofbowieconcept2011Wordmarkwhitepng.png

I really want to tell you positive things, but lets get the knocking of the negative, its using a manipulated current logo, the font is very not unique, and the way you have it would do no matters as a success.

Although from this I do see some positive, I am assuming Bowie has a relation to horses, or colts and you can emphasize your own horse shoe as a the backdrop and work on a way to place the typography.

I'm sorry guys, I didn't realize you aren't supposed to edit existing logos. Bowie was a horse racing town, that is why I wanted to use the horshoe, but I guess it is back to the drawing board for now. Here is the current logo by the way.

cityofbowielogocurrent.jpg

SouthParkBaseballOriolespngsmall.png

Archived