New Fresno State uniforms

thespleenenator

I'm usually a fan of modern looks, but this is pretty bad. Fresno and Buffalo were both pretty bad, but I don't blame Nike. Honestly they are probably just the "choose a template from a catalog" uniforms and they just picked out the colors they wanted. A few changes could have made this work a little better. Get rid of the giant stripe on the helmet, or make it just 1 color either blue or white. Second would have been to lose the side panels.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually really like the helmet stripe. Just put a blue shirt around that dog and it would be perfect. THen they should of based the uni after it. Using a triangle-ish shape like last year's UF Pro Combat. And do the pants stripe match the shoulder's? I cant tell if the pant's blue is thin or not from these angles.

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

I have to agree, all the Nike new uniforms are starting to use the same elements, the jerseys Fresno had before were just fine.. Nike really missed the boat IMO.. And don't get me started about that stripe.. It's hideous.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

The numbers are completely unreadable - there isn't even any red space showing through the hole in the "4."

Plus, where did designers ever get the idea that contrast-color armpits were a good idea? Normally you don't want to make the armpit the focus of the uniform. Plus, these just look like toxic pit stains.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

The numbers are completely unreadable - there isn't even any red space showing through the hole in the "4."

Plus, where did designers ever get the idea that contrast-color armpits were a good idea? Normally you don't want to make the armpit the focus of the uniform. Plus, these just look like toxic pit stains.

If the numbers were completely unreadable, how did you know it was a "4"??

The numbers are fine, IMO, except for the arbitrary silver outline. I can read them just fine. As long as the 4 doesn't look like a 9 or a 7 or a 3 or a 2, they'll be plenty easy to read for damn near everyone.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

If the numbers were completely unreadable, how did you know it was a "4"??

The numbers are fine, IMO, except for the arbitrary silver outline. I can read them just fine. As long as the 4 doesn't look like a 9 or a 7 or a 3 or a 2, they'll be plenty easy to read for damn near everyone.

Pedantry aside, reading a number when you have a still photo facing you dead-on is very different than reading a number as a guy runs by you at an angle. Numbers are supposed to identify players, and if a guy 40 rows up (or a guy with a standard-definition TV) can't see them while in action, that's a problem. In my opinion, a lot of these numbers are just going to look like silver-white blobs.

Utility aside, they're also simply not attractive, in my opinion.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived