New Fresno State uniforms

thespleenenator

I think we all need to give credit where credit is due. Fresno has managed to do what we previously thought was impossible. They took the worst uniforms in the FBS and actually made them worse.

1aC5g7.St.8.jpg15259033_BG1.jpg15259033_BG2.jpg

That might be the worst helmet stripe I've ever seen. Seriously, I feel sorry for all the Fresno fans who will have to watch their team play in these.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW..... are there any other pics???

Yes I just posted some. Is that a WOW these are good or WOW those make me want to throw small children of a bridge?

on another note, 1,000 posts WOOOOOO!

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Those make me want to throw small children of a bridge

That^

Good, then we don't have to check you into a mental hospital.

Eh. They're not great, but they are better than what they had.

I acutally like the helmet stripe. It does an immensely better job of implementing the green Varsity "V" onto the helmet. It also kind of ties in to the shape of the side panels, but for me, the side panels are WAY too big. SIDE panels should not creep onto the FRONT of the jersey.

The other thing is that the triangle-fade stripe on the shoulders and pants doesn't fit into the style of the helmet stripe and side panel. And vice versa.

The wordmark also seems too low and close to the numbers.

Again they're not great. They aren't the most terrible thing I've seen, and they are better than their last uniform. But it's still not good.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Just saying

47095_Iowa_Arizona_Football.jpg

Yhe helmet stripe is awful, but the uniform by itself is OK

The reds actually aren't that horrific. The Fresno State all white uniform makes me want to skin cute little bunnies alive and then eat them.

Just saying

We weren't even the first ones to use it (though I think it looks great for us). It first showed up on Virginia Tech's Pro Combats in 2009.

Just saying

We weren't even the first ones to use it (though I think it looks great for us). It first showed up on Virginia Tech's Pro Combats in 2009.

uniform.jpg

True :P

dragonssignature.gif

Im from Costa Rica...so i dont have a huge english level...understand me

:rolleyes:

It's impressive that they made their awful helmet worse.

And they went from relatively generic uniforms that screamed 90s to relatively generic uniforms that scream 2010. It's like a mish-mash of Arkansas and Arizona's uniforms.

Archived