New Fresno State uniforms

thespleenenator

Just saying

47095_Iowa_Arizona_Football.jpg

Yhe helmet stripe is awful, but the uniform by itself is OK

The reds actually aren't that horrific. The Fresno State all white uniform makes me want to skin cute little bunnies alive and then eat them.

Please don't post... ever again.

Too late.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arizona/Va Tech fading triangle stripes + colored in side panels + contrasting cuffs + unnecessary silver + a helmet stripe that doesn't match any of the previously mentioned = probably the worst uniforms in college football.

That just about sums it up.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Arizona/Va Tech fading triangle stripes + colored in side panels + contrasting cuffs + unnecessary silver + a helmet stripe that doesn't match any of the previously mentioned = probably the worst uniforms in college football.

Dude enough of the unneccasary comments. Please?

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Monochrome uniforms always suck. (No... ALWAYS) But red monochrome for some reason ups the suckyness tremendously.

I don't mind monochrome in some cases. I feel it can look good if well-thought-out. But off the top of my head, I can't think of a time when I've liked red monochrome. Just too much.

Helmet is a nice idea, the rest of the uniform is unremarkable - pretty much what's to be expected from a second-tier program who thinks "ooh, we like this part of this template, and this part of the other one, and then add in some of this." It is far from the worst uniform ever, children. We've seen far worst in college football before, and will no doubt see far worse at some point this season.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Dude enough of the unneccasary comments. Please?

you don't get 1,000+ comments in three and a half months without them

Lose the stripes on the side & get a better stripe on the helmet & these are actually good. But right now, it's "meh."

That being said, they did upgrade in one department: Quality of the uniform itself. There were high school teams with better quality of jersey fabric than they had.

What is with Nike not having numbers on the shoulders or arms? That's an awful trend.

This. A million times over.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

A better look at the football helmet.

285498_10150341524087195_93496957194_9654029_7459123_n.jpg

Dear god it's worse than I thought.

I like the shoulder and pant stripes...have ever since I saw VT use them and Arizona use them later. I absolutely HATE that incredible wide pointed helmet stripe. Fix that and get rid of the underarm panels and I don't think they're a bad set.

gYH2mW9.png

A better look at the football helmet.

285498_10150341524087195_93496957194_9654029_7459123_n.jpg

Dear god it's worse than I thought.

First at all bigger isn´t better (in this case)

And....does the bulldog have a t-shirt...thats looks kind of funny :P

dragonssignature.gif

Im from Costa Rica...so i dont have a huge english level...understand me

:rolleyes:

Archived