NHL 12 Shipping without Winnipeg Uniforms

nuordr

The way I see it EA has four options for the Jets uniforms.

1.Use Jets Throwback Uniforms

2.Use Atlanta Thrashers Uniforms

3.Guesstimate Winnipeg's new uniforms

4.Use Generic NHL uniforms

Personally I think it will be option 2, EA almost always keeps the old uniforms in the game if a team makes a change. Plus, they have shown with the Whalers, Jets, Nordiques, North Stars, etc. jerseys that they have no problem including throwback jerseys from when a team played in a different city. The only problem is people will be upset that the Jets don't have Jets jerseys. Although I would like to see Jets throwback jerseys, the new Jets seem intent on distancing themselves from the old jets, and the Coyotes had those jerseys in last year's game so that is unlikely. Options 3+4 would seem unprofessional, and sports games these days seem to pride themselves on their authenticity, which would be hurt by generic or inaccurate jerseys.

RS-1.png?t=1312302854Bruins.png?t=1312302924Pats3.png?t=1312302963Cel.png?t=1312303005

The way I see it EA has four options for the Jets uniforms.

1.Use Jets Throwback Uniforms

2.Use Atlanta Thrashers Uniforms

3.Guesstimate Winnipeg's new uniforms

4.Use Generic NHL uniforms

Personally I think it will be option 2, EA almost always keeps the old uniforms in the game if a team makes a change. Plus, they have shown with the Whalers, Jets, Nordiques, North Stars, etc. jerseys that they have no problem including throwback jerseys from when a team played in a different city. The only problem is people will be upset that the Jets don't have Jets jerseys. Although I would like to see Jets throwback jerseys, the new Jets seem intent on distancing themselves from the old jets, and the Coyotes had those jerseys in last year's game so that is unlikely. Options 3+4 would seem unprofessional, and sports games these days seem to pride themselves on their authenticity, which would be hurt by generic or inaccurate jerseys.

The could also use a generic black NHL jersey, but with the logo instead of the NHL shield.

I'm guessing they'll just use the "create a team" feature to give them some generic red and blue digs with the new logos on them.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived