Big Horns logo

undead

I never do animal logos. I always wanted to but they never turned out right. I decided to give it another try. I also wanted to see if I could cut down the time it takes me to complete logos. This one took 2.5 hours. I also decided to use an off the wall color for the logo. I think it works, what do you guys think?

BigHornsPrimarypresentation.png

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

I like the colors and how dynamic it is. The proportion seems a bit off in some areas at first glance to me, but I like it. Speed stuff is great because it helps you to figure out how to turn your work out quickly but also good quality as well. Good work and keep it up!

I know what you mean about animal logos, I've got many aborted attempts that just haven't worked.

But this is fabulous! I feel like maybe the closer horn is a little awkward - does it curve in the right direction? and it doesn't join the head as seamlessly as the second horn.

But I still love this as is. Awesome job.

It's a good rendering. But why try to rush a logo? I mean if you spent 15 more minutes on it, you could fix some of the highlights that dont flow very evenly with the outer black edges, particularly on the horns and mouth. Then it'd be top-notch! If you tweak those small things, it will look more professional and less rushed.

Also, is it missing an ear, or am I just not seeing it?

The face seems a bit narrow.

bighorn_sheep-7721.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived