PHI Flyers' Interesting seating Pricing

BigMac12

Who would want to spend close to 2 grand for a season ticket from the bleachers? Might as well just pay for 2 or 3 games up close and spend the rest on some middle-seat or upper-seat games.

Less games but a better view would be a fair bargain to me.

Who would want to spend close to 2 grand for a season ticket from the bleachers? Might as well just pay for 2 or 3 games up close and spend the rest on some middle-seat or upper-seat games.

If money were not an obstacle, would you rather attend 2-3 Canadiens games or 41 Canadiens games?

If money were not an obstacle, would you rather attend 2-3 Canadiens games or 41 Canadiens games?

Umm, I already made my point. If I has 1500$ to spend on hockey tickets, I would choose 3 front row seats (+ 3 to 5 in the middle with the leftover cash) instead of 41 games in the bleachers.

Seating chart looks like a rainbow.

I understand that teams are trying to get more efficient with seating prices, but seriously, these seating charts are getting out of hand. Plus is there really that much of a difference between 10 rows with the view when your sitting in the second deck?

One can't fault the Flyers ownership for implementing a crafty ticket pricing strategy to boost sales since the demand is there to watch Flyers games. I presume that the ticket prices posted are the listed price for each home game as opposed to there being an alternative seating ticket price plan when various teams play the Flyers.

That chart (and the street addresses) look like it's from the old Spectrum, not Wells Fargo center. The Wells Fargo center isn't right at Broad and Pattison, but the Spectrum was.

And the Flyers have no issues selling seats or season ticket packages, so while I think it's over-priced (I think the actual prices are higher than what that graphic indicates, furthering my belief that it's the old Spectrum) it's apparently priced just right.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived