Fighting Illini Nike Pro Combat

dlab54

I think you have a good start, but it seems incomplete without any design on the pants. I can't stand the majority of new Pro Combat sets, but this could be a really good one.

I agree completely.I think you need to put the sleeve design down the side of the pants, that would make this amazing.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

The design on your 2D template does not match that of the photorealistic one. In the first image you have the stripe deisgn going clear over the shoulders and nearly touching the collar. Now look at your 2D design. The stripe is only featured on the sleeves (or what's left of sleeves these days). If I had to choose between the two though, I'd have to say the sleeve design looks better. Not a fan of the plain blue I on the helmet; at least give it an orange outline. I'd take the stripes from the sleeves and put them on the pants as well.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I really like pretty much all of this. Like others have said, the pattern needs to be on the pants. I actually really like how the stripes go onto the shoulders, it's unique and looks really good, in my opinion. Well done!

maehl.png

Put some striping on the pants and you will have a great set. Plain white pants should be reserved for Penn State only.

I completely disagree with this. When VT uses plain white it looks amazing. I wish more teams would use just plain pants rather than forcing a design on there. It's clean, classic, and always looks good. That's just my opinion though.

camnewton2.jpg

Auburn University Alum

Archived