Nike Pro Combat: All PC teams

capitalcanuck

Ok im was looking at all the missed oppertunities the nike had to make pc some to remember not forget so im doing all but a few teams that had PC

1st up it pains me to say this Alabama

when i heard nike was pc'ing bama i thought this could be good but it was overly simple to much like the curent unis with a flag patch and cant see any houndsooth on the numbers so anywas here it is

bamapc.png

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Five-lights.blogspot.com - my Motorsports Blog

Ok im was looking at all the missed oppertunities the nike had to make pc some to remember not forget so im doing all but a few teams that had PC

1st up it pains me to say this Alabama

when i heard nike was pc'ing bama i thought this could be good but it was overly simple to much like the curent unis with a flag patch and cant see any houndsooth on the numbers so anywas here it is

bamapc.png

Nice concept, my biggest mistake by the PC for Alabama was not putting this on the helmet:

alabama_logo.jpg

spacer.png

Boise's is very meh. It looks like a recolor of their usual PC's.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

It looks good. I like the combo traditional blue garments (helmet and pants) with the vibrant orange. I feel like its a better combo than their blue helmet/orange jersey and pants combo they wore a year ago. That was a shocking amount of orange, but this feels just about right. The balance feels good, too. Thought I do feel like you could make the colors pop a little better if you swapped white for gray. It gives off a bit of a drab feeling to an otherwise vibrant set. I know they currently feature gray, but I feel like white would strengthen this identity. Also, you might want to consider more completely filling in the template. You've got neutral gray areas where it should be filled in.

Looking forward to Texas. Also, don't get frustrated with the lack of comments. Two hours isn't that long to give it a bump. Hey, I (edit- and now I see spleen too) just helped you out! Haha :P

The look you have going on these two is great, however I have one gripe-- and it totally detracts from your concept presentation IMO: punctuation and spelling. Slow down and fix those minor errors, it will help a lot.

Yes. For the love of Pete, this is why they invented the sentence; so people can explain things without sounding like idiots.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

The look you have going on these two is great, however I have one gripe-- and it totally detracts from your concept presentation IMO: punctuation and spelling. Slow down and fix those minor errors, it will help a lot.
Yes. For the love of Pete, this is why they invented the sentence; so people can explain things without sounding like idiots.

Ok i get it im just rushing thru the discriptions but i take my time on the concept.

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Stop Boise Time

*Bring The Hammer*

ok i actually like the '10 PC but not the stormtrooper look but it was missing somethingbsupc.png

texas nxt

I really like this Boise State concept, but I just hate that logo on one side of the helmet. Don't take it personally, but the Steelers are the only team I will forgive for not putting a logo on bot sides of the helmet.

spacer.png

Stop Boise Time

*Bring The Hammer*

ok i actually like the '10 PC but not the stormtrooper look but it was missing somethingbsupc.png

texas nxt

I really like this Boise State concept, but I just hate that logo on one side of the helmet. Don't take it personally, but the Steelers are the only team I will forgive for not putting a logo on bot sides of the helmet.

i honestly forgot to mention that its on both. honestly.

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Ok i get it im just rushing thru the discriptions but i take my time on the concept.

To make a parallel-- that's like grilling a perfect steak, and then putting it in the blender before serving it. Sure, it still tastes the same, but it looks like dog food. Just take some more time on the descriptions, and make sure you keep the aspects the same when you add text (the Bama concept has stretched text on the left).

Archived