Chicago Rush Offer Contract to T.O.

OchentaYOcho88

http://arenarush.com/news/chicago-extends-contract-offer-to-terrell-owens/?doing_wp_cron

I know that this is just a publicity stunt by a team in a minor league but as a Rush fan, I think it would be a lot of fun to see T.O. playing. Imagine sitting in the front row and getting to witness his on-field personality. Sure, his a cancer in the locker room but he's entertaining to watch and he'll put asses in the seats.

Thoughts?

I hope TO learns some humility while playing for the Rush.

He's going to get about 20 balls thrown to him per game. I doubt he'll learn any humility.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Whatever happened to knowing when your time is up and retiring with whatever diginity you have left?

When you had 72 catches and 9 TD's in 14 games the season prior, your time really isn't up. I think there's legitimate reason think he'll come back and be a good player still... it's just that I think he's finding his past is making teams less willing to take the gamble.

IUe6Hvh.png

Whatever happened to knowing when your time is up and retiring with whatever diginity you have left?

When you had 72 catches and 9 TD's in 14 games the season prior, your time really isn't up. I think there's legitimate reason think he'll come back and be a good player still... it's just that I think he's finding his past is making teams less willing to take the gamble.

And then his knee exploded. That's also a factor.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

And then his knee exploded. That's also a factor.

Oh I know. But he's coming off of a very good season, and returning, I would have to imagine, ahead of schedule from a surgery to repair a torn ACL and appears to be in very good shape aside from some conditioning issues. I think he has plenty of reason to think he can be a good player in this league still, I mean. The gamble, I mean, is whether or not he can be a solid player following the surgery... and I think there'd be a lot more interest in him if it wasn't for his past.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived