Launching My Personal Brand

razr32154

Really like it. At first I was a little iffy on the tusk, but seeing how you utilized in on all your packaging and such made it really grow on me. It's something I could see becoming iconic if enough people saw it. It almost reminds me of the Nike swoosh--in a good way. Great work here.

Also: Just curious what the significance of "Tusk" is? I'm assuming it's your name, but perhaps not.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Looks pretty solid. the tusk swoosh is a nice touch, simple but very effective.

I only have one nitpick- the positioning of the "branding & creative solutions" text. I just think the positioning of it (far to the left) is a bit off putting visually.

It might look more apealing if you put the text directly below the TUSK text.

Other than that, good work!!!

2043050vl19qK6.gif

The "Branding & Creative Solutions" should be under the word "Tusk" otherwise it looks like it was an after thought and you don't want to brand yourself as someone who forgets things in projects.

Thanks for the c&c guys, it's much appreciated. In regards to why I chose tusk, I didn't necessarily want to use my name, but I wanted it, in some way, to be related to me. So while trying to think of names, I thought of animal symbolism and some ideas I had were already thought of. With the animal idea still in mind, I looked up my Chinese Zodiac animal, which is the boar. The one problem with using boar is, at least to me, it sounds a tad vulgar. Then, I thought of using tusk since boars have them, and I felt that it was a short, simple name to remember. But, I did use an elephant tusk for the logo, since most people would recognize that more so than a boar's tusk.

Archived