Nike Does College Football

Lights Out

Florida- I like the overall feel of the unis but I think there is some room for improvement.

I like the stripe pattern you used on both helmet and pants, but it gets kind of lost in that gradient.

I'm personally not a big fan of gradients on uniforms (I'll admit that some look good though) however, that is just an unappealing gradient IMO.

Also, I'm trying to imagine what those long blue socks would look like on field paired with the rest of the uni, and I'm not liking the mental picture.

LSU- My one nitpick is that you didn't use the same gold as they cuurrently have on their pants an helmets. Other than that, looks good.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

That Florida uniform would be horrid on the field in real life. The way the light part of the gradient plays off the orange is definitely not good. There are so many things that can be done with Florida's identity to create a fresh look, but I think you failed to do it here. It's a combination of a very generic jersey and design elements in the helmet and pants that don't really have any justification.

As far as LSU goes, I think this one is exponentially better than the Florida one. The shade of that gold could probably be fixed to look less tan--maybe it's just my computer--and the sublimated tiger stripe design is cool.

Both concepts could use some more attention to presentation detail. Try to have Nike logos, as well as conference logos, to really make the concept stand out.

Archived