let this die.

TimEOBrien

The Nittany Lion is crying?

More like the :censored:ing kids that bastard sexually assaulted. The pieces of :censored: from that school that refused to contact law enforcement have forever shamed the school.

People want to talk about the allegations of wrongdoing at Miami and places where money was involved?

NCAA death penalty for that? That is NOTHING compared to what Penn State has been involved with.

I say ban sports for years. If they can mention a death penatly for a school, even when it didn't involve everyone and the leaders weren't aware, I would hope they mention it for a whole line of "leadership" that essentially covered up sex abuse against children.

:censored: them all and :censored: Penn State.

2ly2w09.jpg

When I saw the thread title, I thought it was gonna be something along the lines of this:

tumblr_lufh1gkz4c1qzt1yyo1_500.png

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

More like the :censored:ing kids that bastard sexually assaulted. The pieces of :censored: from that school that refused to contact law enforcement have forever shamed the school.

People want to talk about the allegations of wrongdoing at Miami and places where money was involved?

NCAA death penalty for that? That is NOTHING compared to what Penn State has been involved with.

I say ban sports for years. If they can mention a death penatly for a school, even when it didn't involve everyone and the leaders weren't aware, I would hope they mention it for a whole line of "leadership" that essentially covered up sex abuse against children.

Tim, I understand that your intentions were completely noble, but it is people like this :censored: who clearly have zero perspective of the situation that make this thread a problem. Yes, what happened here was terrible, but taking it out on the entire school is NOT the answer... There are so many good people here who are a hundred times more appalled than you are about this and are shamed by the actions of a few men. Jerry Sandusky was so respected and admired, everybody feels betrayed and hurt. That is what this logo represents... It shows our shame and sadness over what has occurred, so don't go acting like we are indifferent about this whole situation, because trust me, we aren't.

Seeing as idiots like Legend will take this opportunity to make anyone involved with Penn State to feel even worse about this, I'd respectfully ask to see this graveyarded, because I seriously don't want to deal with this bull**** anymore.

Once again, sorry about doing this Tim.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

To be honest, I think its a nice modification. It isn't something over the top or something that makes it more about the University than the victims. Its subtle. It let's people know that it is a scar on the program, the Athletic Department, the University, the City, etc.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Tim, I understand that your intentions were completely noble, but it is people like this :censored: who clearly have zero perspective of the situation that make this thread a problem. Yes, what happened here was terrible, but taking it out on the entire school is NOT the answer... There are so many good people here who are a hundred times more appalled than you are about this and are shamed by the actions of a few men. Jerry Sandusky was so respected and admired, everybody feels betrayed and hurt. That is what this logo represents... It shows our shame and sadness over what has occurred, so don't go acting like we are indifferent about this whole situation, because trust me, we aren't.

Seeing as idiots like Legend will take this opportunity to make anyone involved with Penn State to feel even worse about this, I'd respectfully ask to see this graveyarded, because I seriously don't want to deal with this bull**** anymore.

Once again, sorry about doing this Tim.

You lost all credibility at a discussion based on your childish namecalling.

Sorry you support Pedophilia State.

2ly2w09.jpg

There are places to discuss the actions/inactions of the PSU staff, but the concepts thread isn't it.

Please recognize this.

This was about a logo, not about right or wrong. I thought it was a simple, elegant way of showing how this situation at PSU was just sad. Sad that kids were abused, sad that people in power didn't do enough or anything, sad that Joe Pa, who supposedly stood for honor, didn't act with honor in the most pivotal and REAL (unlike football) moment he may have experienced in his tenure.

I do not side with anyone at PSU, I just feel so sad for the victims involved. So I ask, kindly, please let the thread die, so it may go away.

Archived