Penn State Football Concept

north dakota

Since Joe Paterno is gone I thought Penn State could use new football uniforms. I tried giving them a modern look using their other lion head logo. I also tried giving them a unique font, something that Penn State has never had before. I worry that the uniforms look to much like UConn uniforms and that the helmet looks too much like a BYU helmet. I hope everyone enjoys, C&C please.

6334630951_f5e47645f2_b.jpg

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

This isn't bad, I like the jerseys, but I think something is missing, maybe add numbers to the sleeves, or a logo. Otherwise, I could see something like this being worn, it is new, but not too radical.

As for the helmet, I'm not a fan. If you go with a logo, go with the current one, it is (in my opinion) much stronger and more identifiable than the logo you used. I also like the white helmet better.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

This isn't bad, I like the jerseys, but I think something is missing, maybe add numbers to the sleeves, or a logo. Otherwise, I could see something like this being worn, it is new, but not too radical.

As for the helmet, I'm not a fan. If you go with a logo, go with the current one, it is (in my opinion) much stronger and more identifiable than the logo you used. I also like the white helmet better.

Agreed, the helmet needs to be white, have alternate cuff and collar colors and make the pants stripe go all the way up the side.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

these are very simple but they're effective and i actually like the look of them. bravo, my friend. have to agree with a few points though, tv numbers would make a big difference and i would stick with the current logo. white helmet would probably look better with the set in my opinion but this is college, they can do both.

Archived