T-Wolves move on!

gosioux76

Kevin Garnett and the T-Wolves are on to their first ever conference finals! It was a helluva game 7 against the Kings. Too close for my tastes.

Just wanted to share my excitement. Now onto the Lakers ...

KGs the greatest :notworthy:

Oh man, it was a crazy evening. KG came to play. He carried that team when he should have been pulled for fitigue. He played the point. He was the man. He would not let them lose.

Also, much respect for Webber tonight. He came to play. His postgame Q and A was standup, too.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Da Kid, Da Man, The Performance.

Wow. THat dunk, that three , that steal...THAT BLOCK!

Gave me a heart attack, but with that and LeCroy's homer, A good day for MN sports.

IS it me, or do the wolves and twins win and lose on the same days??

A good day for MN sports.

IS it me, or do the wolves and twins win and lose on the same days??

I was thinking the same thing. I was lucky enough to have a TV on at work yesterday to catch glimpses of the game,l since I hardly ever get to watch them here in Pittsburgh. I was bummed when I saw the Twins were down 5-2, then elated to see LeCroy crush a grand slam.

Amazing day. Too bad the White Sox won.

What a game. It was a great game, down to the last shot by C-Webb... so close to forcing OT, but it wasn't meant to be.

I just hope the fans in Sacramento lay off C-Webb. He gets too much blame for Sac-town's problems. Right now, if they need to blame someone, one need look no further than Peja Stojakovic. Peja was steady all season long, and was perhaps the "Mid-Season NBA MVP" for leading the Kings to the best record in the league while C-Webb was still out. Come the series with the Timberwolves, Peja was invisible. A non factor. 3-for-12 from the field in Game 7. Missed layups in crucial times, a blocked layup from Miller which he should've thrown down, and a non-existent Peja = a loss against a team like Minnesota. Not having Bobby Jackson and Anthony Peeler being a moron and getting himself suspended for Game 7 doesn't help either. But hey, maybe Sac-Town will ship Webber over to NYC. :D

Minnesota's gonna be decimated by LA though. Shaq is just going to be able to rest on defense since Ervin Johnson and the Kandi Man are non factors, and he'll be able to concentrate on dropping buckets. I think last time Shaq was guarded straight up by Kandi he dropped like 60 on him. Should be fun though... can't wait for Indiana vs. Motown also (NJ will lose, mark my words).

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

Yeah, congratulations to the T'Wolves. It's just too bad that they have to face the Lakers now!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Yeah, congratulations to the T'Wolves.  It's just too bad that they have to face the Lakers now!

Hey... If K-G can duplicate his performance in Game 7 of Kings-Timberwolves at least FOUR games, then I see Minnesota winnin in 7...

Any other situation, I got the Lakers in 7

I have no doubt KG can play like he did in game 7, that's not the big question! The big question is whether or not Cassell can get over his pain and if Sprewell will be consistent. I don't think it'll go 7 game for either team. They're not that well matched!

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

The big question is if Rick Fox can fix his hair... :P

But really.. K-G, Sam Cassell, and Latrell Sprewell have connected together in a way that makes them a volatile bunch... I'd bet K-G's gonna make a huge statement with this series since most everyone I kno says T-Wolves are gonna lose... I don't think they'll win the series... I just dont think it will be a stomp down

I saw an interview with him last night and his eye brows were looking pretty bad as well!

Look, it's twins!

deuce052big.jpg

johnqpre3.jpg

Retired Number's To Come

I have no doubt KG can play like he did in game 7, that's not the big question!  The big question is whether or not Cassell can get over his pain and if Sprewell will be consistent.  I don't think it'll go 7 game for either team.  They're not that well matched!

Exactly. Spree will have, depending on how long the series goes, 2 to 4 great games and 2 to 4 bad games. And Sam (one of the most clutch players I have ever seen) has to be healty. If not it's gonna be a long (or should I say short) series for the Wolves. I think KG wills them to at least one win, but I gotta say LA in five or six. (It does not look like Sam is gonna get healthy now that games are every other day).

Next year: Healthy Wally, healthy Hudson and the possible break-ups of Sacto and the Lakers. GO WOLVES, 2005!

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I too, know the TWolves have a steep hill, but it wont be nearly as everyone thinks for shaq.

Kandi, Trent, Big Erv, O.Miller, Mad Dog= 30 fouls to give. You know your gonna see some Big O when Erv fouls out with a minute into the 3rd quarter.

Kandi is dead to me.

Us in 7 cuz somethign happens to the lakers.

Next year: Healthy Wally, healthy Hudson and the possible break-ups of Sacto and the Lakers. GO WOLVES, 2005!

Wally healthy? Are you kidding?

Retired Number's To Come

Archived