New uniforms for the Astros in 2013?

shaydre1019

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Astros have a great look right now. Especially now that they actually wear gray on the road paired with the red caps. Solid set, not in need of change. Better than the blue and gold mess from the 90s or the barfed upon striped ones of the 80s.

As for Railmen, I'm an engineer that deals with surveyors all the time. A position on a survey crews is a 'Rodman'. That sounds even gayer.

um.. i see you a fan of the set they have now. most of us aren't the colour scheme is too diamondbacks fro me.

RIP OFF!

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

The Astros have a great look right now. Especially now that they actually wear gray on the road paired with the red caps. Solid set, not in need of change. Better than the blue and gold mess from the 90s or the barfed upon striped ones of the 80s.

As for Railmen, I'm an engineer that deals with surveyors all the time. A position on a survey crews is a 'Rodman'. That sounds even gayer.

um.. i see you a fan of the set they have now. most of us aren't the colour scheme is too diamondbacks fro me.

RIP OFF!

1. I had to read that post at least 5 times to understand what you posted.

2. The Astros had the color scheme first.

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Here's what to do: take the current logos and unis, recolor them to navy and orange with the shooting star going over the script similar to the 1965-74 jerseys. That could be a home run.

I just envisioned the Mets' 80's blue alt that had the silver script outlined in orange. You know, I wouldn't mind a navy jersey but seeing the current script ... I only see it as brick red.

If one team were to adopt road pinstripes, the Cubs would be perfect. IMO they had the only good-looking road pinstripes in baseball history:

Those were preposterous.

davekingman.jpg

You've gotta be kidding, dude.

Pajamas.

Archived