Washington Nationals Concept

kevinmets

change the numbers to gold on #1. i think that will look good.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Since the logos are embracing gold, go with #2. It looks good so far, but the white front-paneled cap just doesn't fir the team. The only way you could pull it off is if you made it pay homage to the Expos' "pinwheel" caps:

s100810_02expos-pg-horizontal.JPG

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Since the logos are embracing gold, go with #2. It looks good so far, but the white front-paneled cap just doesn't fir the team. The only way you could pull it off is if you made it pay homage to the Expos' "pinwheel" caps:

Wow, Andre seems a bit emotional on that one. Was that picture taken the day they unveiled Dawson's and Carter's number 'memorial' at Nationals Park?

5737a3a4-1de5-426d-a5eb-067469bdd6e3.jpg

Wow, Andre seems a bit emotional on that one. Was that picture taken the day they unveiled Dawson's and Carter's number 'memorial' at Nationals Park?

Yep. Here's another pic (I made it a link because this is kevin's concept thread, so I don't want to take up so much space).

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Yep. Here's another pic (I made it a link because this is kevin's concept thread, so I don't want to take up so much space).

That's impressive. Good for them to recognize the past of this wonderful franchise. I wonder if the numbers are still retired in DC.

5737a3a4-1de5-426d-a5eb-067469bdd6e3.jpg

Normally I would say number one because I think it looks cleaner, but in this case I would say number two if you're going to use gold throughout the rest of the set. I'm not sure what I think of a Red-White-Gold-Blue color scheme but I'll reserve my final judgements until after I see the uniforms.

Also I love the idea of having a white-panneled home cap.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Just a suggestion: Since you're using double outlines on the scripts, why not go red-gold-blue? That way when you make a blue alternate, you can just remove the outer blue outlines and it will be red-gold, just like the hat. Otherwise, I love this concept and can't wait to see more.

2ns84yg.png

10n7yog.png

25krb0y.png

Archived