Milwaukee Brewers Concept

illwauk

I thought up this concept during the Brewers post-season run. I realized that as of the 2011 season, the Brewers have now made the playoffs just as many times as a navy & gold team than in the ball-in-glove era. However, I didn't like how whenever they showed highlights from 1982 during the NLCS, the Cardinals looked relatively the same, but the Brewers looked like a completely different team. So my goal here was to retain the navy & gold, but come up with something that could be put next to the uniforms from the BiG era and not look so jarring.

Essentially, its a recolour of the concept I did for my NL Project over the summer, but with cream added in. I figured it would make sense for a team that plays in the Cream City to use, but it had the unintended effect of giving the look an "old timey" feel that could also be seen as a tribute to the minor league Brewers.

Anyway, y'all know what to do... :D

Home Road Home Alt Road Alt

Everything looks awesome except the primary home uniform. The gold clashes badly with the cream. I'd ditch the cream on the home uniform. Good job.

Agreed. Infact, I found the worse case of clashing to be when the cream pants were used with the gold jersey. Make the home jersey and pants white and you have a great concept. Other than that, no real complaints, nice job.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Archived