how to tell between a real nba jersey and a fake

kg54mvp1

Ok I was on ebay, once again, and was looking at timberwolves jerseys, once again, and saw some swingman jerseys, one of them had holes in the jersey.

this is the one

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Derrick-Williams-Minnesota-Timberwolves-Jersey-Home-White-T-Wolves-NWT-/180785530580?pt=US_Basketball_Fan_Shop&var=&hash=item6fc56901fa#ht_4417wt_1185

and the other swingman one had no holes, and looks more like the current authentic jersey, here it is

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Wesley-Johnson-4-TIMBERWOLVES-XLarge-XL-Swingman-Rev30-Adidas-Jersey-7NK-/170751724143?pt=US_Basketball_Fan_Shop&hash=item27c1988a6f#ht_3960wt_952

anyone know which is real?

What do you mean by real or fake? Do you mean on-court vs Swingman, or authorized adidas product vs knock-off?

Not trying to be a pain, just wondering. All the pics you've shown have the adidas logo up by the neckline, which would make them Swingman at best.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I'm pretty sure both of these jerseys are fake. The white one is definitely fake and I think the blue one is fake because of the price, no holes on the jersey, and the manikin used to display the jersey is the same one a ton of Chinese companies use to display their knockoff jerseys. If you want an Authentic NBA jersey I'd stay away from both of these.

Woah! You think I'm Cody? My name is Carl Scott Simone and we just happen to share a birthday. BIG DEAL.

Do all Swingman jerseys come sized M-L-XL etc or are they numbered sizes? I know that "authentic" jerseys in the other major sports come in numbered sizes, so I didn't know if the NBA followed suit (no pun).

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Swingman jerseys have letter sizes and authentics have numbered sizes

Ever since rev30 both the swingman and the authentic are letter sizing, but the authentics are like LT and XLT. Before rev30 they were numbered like 44 and 48.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

Archived