NHL Flyers Rangers in a Baseball Classic

rosstaylor24

Cool idea.

I'm liking that Flyers concept, but I would add some orange collar/button-up piping to the jersey (ex:Red Sox home), and maybe make the button on the cap black, if possible.

With the Rangers, since they were the Away team, make the pants grey, and the socks blue. Blue Socks would go better with the blue cap and blue jersey IMO. I would also change the Cap logo to the "NY" from this logo: http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=146

Man, the Rangers' numbers are iconic. I'd recognize them instantly as the Rangers numbers anywhere.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Make the Rangers belt blue. Also, if you're going to use single placket piping on the Flyers, try to use the same on the pants and sleeves OR better yet, use the same double-style from the pants and sleeves down the front of the jersey.

nice work.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Looks good, however I don't think the diagonal script would ever work on a baseball jersey.

And to change the topic description, edit your original post, and click "use full editor" and there you can change the topic subtitle.

you shoukld use this fluyers scriopt as it is a reqal one. kind of like the new york one you used: http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=164

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Looks good, however I don't think the diagonal script would ever work on a baseball jersey.

And to change the topic description, edit your original post, and click "use full editor" and there you can change the topic subtitle.

I think the most recent update with the diagonal looks great, no reason physically why they couldn't right? Or are you saying you dislike it?

untitled-6.jpg

Looking at it again, I'll reconsider what I said. It looks pretty good. I prefer the straight line script over the diagonal but it doesn't look bad, looking at it again. Also for the Flyers, I would give them a solid orange cap (black brim maybe?) for one of the combinations, preferably the white jersey. Also, any reason the Rangers have a red belt with the blue jersey and a blue belt with the grey jersey?

Archived