Revamps from Midway

Midway

That's a phenomenal Chargers set. Only things I'd suggest would be to continue the shoulder inserts all the way down to fit the template, drop the sock stripes, and I'd also consider changing the facemask color. I'd also look into using one consistent bolt, too. The pants and shoulder bolts are different than the helmet. It didn't matter on the old jerseys they had when there were many more bolts, but when the logo and the shoulder / pants bolts all have the same number of jagged sections to it, it looks strange to see it oriented differently.

Really like the Seahawks set.

Regarding the Chargers.....I think you should definitely make the road pants blue. The Chargers have worn blue road pants as far back as I can remember. Agree with others regarding the facemasl (look better blue) and the pants stripe (that bolt looks a little odd).

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

use navy for the chargers somewhere.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Had a little extra time and hopefully this is the only update needed. I implemented the blue facemask but it looked bad and I didn't want to go white so I left it yellow, which is lighter than the previous shade. The socks I've also adjusted; still iffy on the away socks though but it works. I'll go back when I'm done with some other concepts and fix the bolts.

chargers7.png

Midway.png

Archived