Panthers update

panthers_2012

Okay, I haven't been on in a while. But, I have been working on a new Caolina Panthers uniform. It's like the original set, but the carolina blue is now the home, the sliver pants are gone, and a new helmet. So here they are!!

Home

panthersprocombat.jpg

Away

panthersprocombataway.jpg

Alt

panthersprocombathome.jpg

I know that the helmet is on all three, but it will give people anidea of how the helmet can change. If you guys want to, I can do other teams, but it will take a while because I have to get the image in my head and then I can start.

C&C please!!!

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

Dislike the helmet, everything else looks pretty solid. Maybe put the Carolina script on the white aways instead of panthers. But thats kind of picky.

Well, what would you like to see for the helmet?

The current logo, or a tweak of it. Just putting the facial profile against the helmet looks terrible. It needs to have definition.

Dislike the helmet, everything else looks pretty solid. Maybe put the Carolina script on the white aways instead of panthers. But thats kind of picky.

The current logo, or a tweak of it. Just putting the facial profile against the helmet looks terrible. It needs to have definition.

This, that logo is never or rarely used. I see no precedent for it to replace the main logo on the helmet, somewhat random. It also just kinda looks bland.

This, that logo is never or rarely used. I see no precedent for it to replace the main logo on the helmet, somewhat random. It also just kinda looks bland.

Okay, so we all agree that we like hitting the "reply" button :P . Just forget about the helmet and the helmet will go back to being the original. I don' think I need to post the original

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

Okay, so we all agree that we like hitting the "reply" button :P . Just forget about the helmet and the helmet will go back to being the original. I don' think I need to post the original

Then there is nothing conceptual about this set then; this lacks any true changes or innovation in their design; try to come up with a unique helmet that fits this set and see what works and what doesn't; don't give up that's what C&C is for

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Archived