Adidas authentic NBA jerseys compared to previous generations

pittfan11

What does this board think of the current Adidas Revolution jerseys? I know there was a big uproaring on here when they came out. How do they compare to the Reebok and old Nike jerseys? The only authentic I have is a Puma Minnesota Timberwolves jersey, probably a good ten years old.

mav23.gif

pittfan, i'm assuming you're asking because you're considering purchasing a rev 30 jersey?

if so, compared to the old authentics, they fit much, MUCH tighter. they're sized by letters (L, XL, etc.) as opposed to numbers (44,48, 52, etc.) and they fit much more snug, particuarly around the chest. if you're going to buy a new rev 30, i'd buy a size bigger. i wear XL or equivalent in practically every jersey cut, and i recently bought a rev 30 and got an XXL and was very happy with my decision. and i'm not that big of a guy (athletic build, 6', 205).

overall, i prefer the old retail authentics.

sig2024.png

Is it me or are the heats black alts the same style as the old jerseys??

I think youre right. I thought the same thing. They have the "sheen" look like their old jerseys did, which I wouldn't think is possible with the rev30 mesh material.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived