Hershey Bears 75th logo

Joe

I don't "like" it.

All kidding aside, that is one beautiful anniversary logo! It must have been a coincidence, but I am amused how the Bears logo is opposite an image of the SEC 75th Anniversary patch on the Volunteer football player.

I like it. I like it a lot because it looks like an anniversary logo.

It's self-contained, like a patch should be

It looks classy, 75 years worth of classy

The dates are there, but don't look tacked on. the placement is genius

At first, I didn't like "hockey club" being in a different color, but then I got it, the "hockey club" is lighter and less bold because it's secondary to "Hershey Bears"

and finally, everything, the font especially, meshes with the Bears' look.

Great logo, major kudos on this one.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

I "liked" it on Facebook the other day when I first saw it, but I really hope they use this throughout the Giant Center next year. Assuming I get to a game next year (and remember), I'll try and get a picture of it on the ice.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Archived