Investigation Discovery (ID)

RevNet

I agree it's cleaner and I like it however after seeing both side by side, I'm not so sure it's an upgrade. What about that new logo says "detective" or "crime solving"? The old logo said that. In that sense, it's better suited for The Science Channel (or whatever it's called now).

The old one looked like they threw it together in 30 seconds. It looks incredibly cheap. The new one is cleaner, simple, and professional. While it doesn't radiate the 'typewriter/mystery' aura, it at least looks like a legit network.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

They should've integrated a magnifying glass into it or something just to give it some flavor.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The old one looked like they threw it together in 30 seconds. It looks incredibly cheap. The new one is cleaner, simple, and professional. While it doesn't radiate the 'typewriter/mystery' aura, it at least looks like a legit network.

The bold is the entire point though, it should say those things or it's a failure.

Archived