University Outbreak Challenge

DomTheAthlete29

Complete-UniversityOutbreakLogo.gif

With the original contest popping back up on the first page of the boards, thought maybe it would be cool to get a 2nd edition going! I was granted permission from bearcats, so its my pleasure to present the 2nd edition of the University Outbreak Challenge!!

Contest Overview

You have the opportunity to create your own university or college. You get to design it from scratch so let your imagination run wild. You can pick the location, colors, nickname, uniforms, etc.

Contest Guidelines

Required

Location (within the U.S.)

Nickname

Athletic logo(s)

Academic logo(s)

Football uniforms

Uniforms for a sport of your choice

Optional

Additonal uniforms

Additional logos

Fields

Fan Gear

Etc.

You can't use the same location and nickname of a current school. (So for example you can't do the Washington Huskies, but you can do the Washington Vandals or the Idaho Huskies.)

Submission Guidelines

Failure to follow the guidelines could result in your entry being inadvertently (or intentionally) excluded from judging.

Do not include your name or any other personal information on your submission. Also, I will add a watermark to each entry before they get posted for judging, so please refrain from watermarking your work. Each entry will be given a number, you MUST keep the identity of your entry anonymous until the end of the event. Anyone who exposes the identity of themselves or another designer will be DQ?d.

I will confirm with you that I have received your submission.

Deadlines and Voting

1. The deadline for submissions will be May 20th at 23:59 PSD

- Submissions should be sent to universityoutbreakchallenge (@) gmail (dot) com

- Subject line should be your username (Ex: chrisCLEMENT). Once you submit your entry, it is considered final.

- Entries must be submitted as .svg, .jpg, .gif or .png formats. The file name format of the submission is: yourusername.extension (Ex: chrisclement.png).

2. Voting will begin Monday May 21st.

3. Only one entry per contestant.

3. Post all questions, concerns or conflicts in this thread and I will address them.

4. Top 3 contestants will receive ultimate bragging rights and banners for sigs!

Cheers!

-C2

(Contest logo created by AAO)

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we create a location within the United States to host the school or does it have to be in an actual location?

As in a fictional location? I'm going to have to say no on that one. But if you are welcome to choose anywhere in the US to host a team.. (if you wanna put a team in bumeff egypt go ahead)! Hope that clarifies your question crash!

Good call. I was thinking about this, myself. I hope we get a good turnout for this, especially given the large window for submissions!

Yes large window of submissions to get a large turnout was my plan! No reason to force people to work under such strict timelines, think it will give the designers plenty of time to do high quality work! I'm very excited!

teams.gif

Is there any size limit or template that we need to put this on?

Well since everyone is using different programs it would hinder the amount of people that would submit. As for size limit, no requirement, just make siure it fits on one image (only want one link per entry).

teams.gif

With the keeping your entry confidential, does that mean we are not allowed to post them on other threads to get c&c before submitting them?

Yes no posting them before the contest is over.. Doing so would break confidentiality rule an result in a DQ.

teams.gif

Received...way to be sexist.

Great contribution.

Thank you...I appreciated your efforts as well.

Hey there troll, can you please refrain from posting in my thread. K thanks so much.

teams.gif

Archived