University Outbreak Challenge

DomTheAthlete29

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any size limit or template that we need to put this on?

Well since everyone is using different programs it would hinder the amount of people that would submit. As for size limit, no requirement, just make siure it fits on one image (only want one link per entry).

Then I need to put all designs in just one image?

Is there any size limit or template that we need to put this on?

Well since everyone is using different programs it would hinder the amount of people that would submit. As for size limit, no requirement, just make siure it fits on one image (only want one link per entry).

Then I need to put all designs in just one image?

That's what it says.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Required

Location (within the U.S.)

Nickname

Athletic logo(s)

Academic logo(s)

Football uniforms

Uniforms for a sport of your choice

Optional

Additonal uniforms

Additional logos

Fields

Fan Gear

Etc.

All of the first list and maybe the second on one image? I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's a lot for a single file, unless it's a multi-page PDF or something. I also think the quality will suffer with just one image, everything will be pretty compressed unless you make each image huge. Any wiggle room on this?

Grunge-Logos.png

Required

Location (within the U.S.)

Nickname

Athletic logo(s)

Academic logo(s)

Football uniforms

Uniforms for a sport of your choice

Optional

Additonal uniforms

Additional logos

Fields

Fan Gear

Etc.

All of the first list and maybe the second on one image? I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's a lot for a single file, unless it's a multi-page PDF or something. I also think the quality will suffer with just one image, everything will be pretty compressed unless you make each image huge. Any wiggle room on this?

I plan on submitting a pretty large image file. I don't see a problem with that at all.

gYH2mW9.png

@Gfonk4- There is no size requirement, the image can be as big as you would like I don't think it's that hard to do. I will upload them to the site and would like only one link per entry. So NO there isn't wiggle room on this.

@GeauxColonels- Thats what I figured everyone would do, since I'm not posting direct images the size shouldn't matter what so ever. I just want the clean look of one link per entry.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Just create it on a canvas that's 600-1000px wide, and the length can be however long you'd like it to be. Not a big deal, and it keeps everyone from having to click through 5 links per concept to see the whole thing. No sweat!

Archived