EASTERN CONFERENCE

NORTHERN DIVISION

Hamilton Tigers

Montréal Canadiens

Ottawa Senators

Québec Nordiques

Toronto Maple Leafs

ATLANTIC DIVISION

Atlantic Schooners or Nova Scotia Voyageurs (Halifax, NS)

Baltimore Clippers

Boston Bruins

New York Rangers

Philadelphia Firebirds or Philadelphia Ramblers

CENTRAL DIVISION

Buffalo Bisons

Cincinnati Stingers

Detroit Red Wings

Indianapolis Checkers or Indianapolis Racers

Nashville South Stars

WESTERN CONFERENCE

MIDWEST DIVISION

Chicago Blackhawks

Milwaukee Admirals

Minnesota Fighting Saints (St. Paul, MN)

Saskatoon

Winnipeg Jets

SOUTHWEST DIVISION

Denver Spurs

Houston Apollos

Los Angeles Monarchs

Kansas City Blues

New Orleans Rogues

NORTHWEST DIVISION

Calgary Cowboys

Edmonton Oil Kings

Portland Eagles

Seattle Metropolitans or Seattle Ironmen

Vancouver Canucks

Saskatoon Rebellion :)

sigen.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saskatoon Surge would be cool name for National Hockey League team

Again, thanks for the suggestion, but the Saskatoon team has been named the Rebellion.

I'm going to start Nashville (South Stars), and I'm going to finish the Maple Leafs this weekend.

One does not simply beat the Buffalo Sabres... oh wait.

Sorry for the road bump guys, I've been sick the past few days. I'm not going to say when the next concept will be posted, because whenever I've said a date in the past, I have not posted a concept on that date. I'm pretty much done with a Leafs concept, just gotta put a name on the back. Again, sorry for the bump.

Looking forward to it. This project needs more activity from more people.

agreed. This could be a pretty cool project if more people got involved.

Saskatoon Rebellion is done. Ive got a logo, a secondary, a wordmark, and home, road & alt jerseys. I'll post them next time I'm online. Its been 4 years since I posted a concept and Ive gotta try and remember which link on Image Shack to copy into the forum!

sigen.jpg

Saskatoon Rebellion

The logo itself started off as the draft you can see in the bottom right hand corner, a fist incorporating a stylized 'R'. It didnt sit well with me, too obvious maybe. Once the guy holding up his hockey stick was done, it seemed more like a seconday logo, so thats what it became and I used the Saskatoon skyline in the sheild for the primary. The uniforms are pretty self explainatory, the alt is a special 'all black' version, which I just kinda like :-)

Anyway, hope you like

Credit RC for the jersey template

Edit: Clicking on the jerseys opens another window. Its the image in that window you have to click to enlarge it. Sorry, I wasnt sure which size option to use on Image Shack. Been a while since Ive done it.

Turk

rebellion.png

rebellionhome.png

rebellionroad.png

rebellionalt.png

sigen.jpg

Rebellion logos are awesome, and I do like the jersey. Only thin I would suggest is putting the fist logo on the shoulders and moving the shoulder numbers down. Other than that, great concept.

The fist logo isnt part of the package. Just thought id post it as an original draft as it was sat in the corner of the page not doing much!

sigen.jpg

Rebellion logos are awesome, and I do like the jersey. Only thin I would suggest is putting the fist logo on the shoulders and moving the shoulder numbers down. Other than that, great concept.

The fist logo isnt part of the package. Just thought id post it as an original draft as it was sat in the corner of the page not doing much!

I know, but I think it's a really good logo. You should use it at a shoulder patch.

Halifax is now up. I'm making a timeline of jerseys for you guys. you get to see who they drafted, and how there jerseys changed over the years.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

The stick looks a little thin, it doesn't have to be cartoonishly large, as that would not fit the logo--but it should have some more girth to it.

Otherwise this is a good look.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived