What If.... NHL Style.

KyleMakesConcepts

I love the idea for this, It'll be me first posted concept since 2008!

I have some name ideas for Saskatoon...

Saskatoon Rebellion

Saskatoon Fighting Moose

Only had a quick look at the teams but I will double check that whatever team I decide to do hasnt already been started by someone else.

Should be a good thread!

Turk

I love the name Rebellion for Saskatoon! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

One does not simply beat the Buffalo Sabres... oh wait.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fun project.

You have the Panthers back in even though they relocated to Hamilton.

Oh crap, haha, I'll just change it to the NHL expanded back to Hamilton.

Also, Indianapolis needs a new name. Arrows is to much like te Aerod, who play in Houston.

The team I will be designing first is the Baltimore Revolution.

Go back to the racers.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Thanks for the name suggestions everyone, I really like the Brass for New Orleans. Anyways, here is the Quebec Nordiques.

Presentation-2.png

For the logo, I modernized their old logo by merging the stick in with the outline. The jersey is based off their jerseys from the 80's, but with some tweaks. What does everyone think?

Also, Xodius has created the Cincinnati Stingers for this project. Go show him some love!!

Sorry but that blue won't fly in Quebec, you need to get closer to the flag blue...

I look at this concept, I see Jets, I see Rangers, I see Blue Jackets, I see Americans, I don't see La Belle Province... Sorry

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

the idea that stlouis isnt included makes me want to vomit.

Your capitalization and punctuation makes me want to vomit.

Didn't know I was going to be graded on grammar on a sports logo site. Get a life.

Back to the point, St. Louis is a great hockey town. Kansas City, not so much.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

I agree that the blue on the Nordiques should be closer to the previous/flag color, but deeper. Something along what the Avs use for their alt now at least.

With that I'd also suggest trying the red and white reversed on the striping and same on the logo. Or even going two-toned blue with Navy acting as an accent

I do like what you did though!

Archived