Bucco Bruce

rtrich11

Here is my take on Bucco Bruce since I think it's required...:) Anyway, I wanted to toughen him up, so I added a sneer instead of a wink. (Not 100% sold on the sneer look, so will take any tips.) I never liked the original hat, so I changed it up for a tricorn version, but kept the feather.

I put that flyaway hair into a ponytail. My earlier sketches had his hair flowing to the left or right, but it was getting distracting.

BuccaneersRichards.jpg

change the sword colours to red on the 3rd one. perfect except for that.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Looks great. The wink on the old logo always made me laugh, so good idea getting rid of that.

I really like the 'traditional' orange face. My suggestion would be to get a little separation between the tip of the feather and the p-tail. It gets a little muddled in that area. The earring looks a bit out of place as well...excellent start though.

Badger_zps8961c467.png

I love it dude. I always liked the original Bucco Bruce, but thought it was hard to take seriously on a football uniform. It looked kind of gaudy, almost like something Liberace would have wore if he played football. Anyway, great update. Your update is more 'football friendly'.

Here is my take on Bucco Bruce since I think it's required...:) Anyway, I wanted to toughen him up, so I added a sneer instead of a wink. (Not 100% sold on the sneer look, so will take any tips.) I never liked the original hat, so I changed it up for a tricorn version, but kept the feather.

I put that flyaway hair into a ponytail. My earlier sketches had his hair flowing to the left or right, but it was getting distracting.

BuccaneersRichards.jpg

the current color logo looks good.

Archived