White Sox Road Jerseys

rmackman

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am for the return of the Sock in Diamond patch, but I'd also like to see this alternate road jersey added to their set.

A t-shirt of this design is available.

jake_peavysox.jpg

I definitely agree with you. That would be a perfect set.

Eh, the Sox don't need two alternates jerseys and nobody needs two jerseys that are the same color. The Sox look is great as it is now and is probably just the diamond-sock logo on the grays away from being perfect.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Eh, the Sox don't need two alternates jerseys and nobody needs two jerseys that are the same color.

The Giants, Mets, and almost every team that has worn a vest jersey (which is a lot) has had two jerseys of the same color.

The Heat and Celtics, two extremely popular teams, have two jerseys that are the same color, but I digress.

And that's all off the top of my head.

If teams can have different caps of the same color, they can have different jerseys of the same color.

The thing you have to keep in mind, specifically for the WSox, is that they couldn't really even have a different-colored road alternate if they wanted. What would you make it, silver? Bleh.

Nothing wrong with having two jerseys of the same color. It would boost their sales a little bit. And the white Chicago script on black does look sharp.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Eh, the Sox don't need two alternates jerseys and nobody needs two jerseys that are the same color.

The Giants, Mets, and almost every team that has worn a vest jersey (which is a lot) has had two jerseys of the same color.

The Heat and Celtics, two extremely popular teams, have two jerseys that are the same color, but I digress.

And that's all off the top of my head.

If teams can have different caps of the same color, they can have different jerseys of the same color.

The thing you have to keep in mind, specifically for the WSox, is that they couldn't really even have a different-colored road alternate if they wanted. What would you make it, silver? Bleh.

Nothing wrong with having two jerseys of the same color. It would boost their sales a little bit. And the white Chicago script on black does look sharp.

And all those teams, which also used to include the Sox, didn't need a home alt that was a vest. Those Celtics and heat jerseys are also near the top of the list for most criticized NBA alts here. The point being that you don't necessarily need to have an alt .

And if they adopted a script alt instead of the Sox logo alt I wouldn't care one bit. That's a great script, but two black alternates is just unnecessary.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived